Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

I just found it on their blog;

Group Buy Discount Program

If you have a group of 8 or more individuals interested in buying swim platform pads for your boats SeaDek will give your group a 20% discount on each pad. Orders must be submitted at the same time by a representative of your group. We will then work individually with you to complete your order. All pads do not have to be for the same make and model boat and each individual may choose their own color combination and logo/text. If your platform is not currently in our catalog you will be required to purchase a template kit for us to work from. To place an order or to get more information about group buys please call or email us: [email protected] or 321-632-4466.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by Razzman View Post
    I just found it on their blog;

[B]Group Buy Discount Program

All pads do not have to be for the same make and model boat and each individual may choose their own color combination and logo/text.
    Thanks Razz. I may be able to get my Malibu neighbor to jump on this and put us over the 8 person/pad limit. I'll call Chuck on Monday to see where we are at and if this would put us into the production schedule.

What you can do is take the lead in the 8 people. Ask Chuck for the peoples names, or get there User names off here then PM each of them find out the status.

From there Chuck will keep you updated automaticaly and then you know where you and the group stand.

I ran the group buy on mine last year and its a bit of work but its the only way to keep the pace moving. 8 or 10 people with lives and other commitments need a friendly reminder every so often lol.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

esp being the off season for boating some people don't get on here as often to check things out or remember things about boating when there is snow on the ground

Darn , I was expecting my pad by next week? I ordered mine on the Feb 12th. How many more orders do we need? I don't want to call an bother them if someone already knows when things are going to get underway.

Side note..... Seadek rep. also told me 2-3 wks. I know Chuck is giving us an awesome deal, but personally I feel a phone call or email would have been appropriate.

whats the price with the discount? I was planning on buying one at some point anyways now could be a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by yager97 View Post
    whats the price with the discount? I was planning on buying one at some point anyways now could be a good time.
    20% off for a price of $176.00. Great Deal!

Plus shipping, not sure how much???? Think they told me less than $20 bucks?
    Last edited by 2007 Outback V; 03-05-2010 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Added shipping info.

nice, I doubt taht is in Canada. Let me check the funds over the weekend and get back to ya on Monday. I could be in for this!

sorry guys, im light on funds otherwise I would love to be the 8th. If you still havent figured out the 8th by next month I'm in

Default Ending today!

This group buy ends today. 8 of us have called in our orders, if chuck doesnt hear from the remaining 4 by the end of the day the discount will not be extended.