Default Pulled the trigger!

Hey guys, just checking back in over here since it has been awhile since I even lurked around any.

We finally pulled the trigger about 3 weeks ago on our boat. As you know I was on here doing research on Moomba, and was out test driving everything I could fit my rear into.

The Tige 22Ve won out in our final decision. We looked long and hard at Moomba, MC, CC, and Tige. Ruled out CC and MC based on price alone, then it came down to a heads up battle with Tige and Moomba. In the end our needs and preferences went more towards the Tige.

Here is a link my FB album of the pics of it being built at the factory in Abilene Tx.
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...&id=1061561525
    Tige flew me out there in Aug of last year to take a tour of the factory and see the process from start to finish. Very impressive! Our boat should be in Largo come end of this month, but it will be April till I get home from overseas to pick it up.

Again thanks for all your guy's help with my Moomba research, and look forward to eventually meeting some of the local Tampa guys on the water!

Your test props wouldn't apply to his Tigé 22ve Ed, Tigé already installs the optimized prop for this boat at the factory, a 13.5x16 Acme and that assuming he has the PCM EX343 5.7L MPI 343hp motor, the ZR6 option is even bigger.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Unfortunately I am not home until April so I won't be able to make it. I am having the factory prop replaced with the Acme 1235 (referred to as the stump puller on the Tige forum) even before I pick it up. Will use the factory prop as a weekend saver.

FYI - Yes I did get the standard 5.7L 343hp motor w/the Surf Ballast system which is 1600lbs