Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Looks real nice man. Hows the speakers sound compared to the sub now? Are they more inline to what you hoped for.
    Much better!!! Man those Focals just scream loud and clear I love it. The Polk cabin Speakers arent bad, but there definatly not all that everyone on this board says they are!!! Its not that I'm dissapointed I just think they are well worth the $50 a pair that I paid, but they were really talked up on this board I wish I would have gone with some Components and just paid more $$$. But then again, I'm not too sure I really want my cabin Speakers that loud! So they will do. I drainded my batteries testing and adjusting all the crossovers the other day. My neighbors were PISSED. oh well gotta do it somewhere and its not like I had a big garage to do it in.

Quote Originally Posted by viking View Post
    HEY Morgan,
    What brand of rack u got on your upper crossmember on the tower? I see it's for 1 wakeboard and 1 surfboard. I've been looking for a ski rack for the upper tube and just curious what brand it is and I'll check them out (if i haven't already).

Thanks man!

I bought the boat with the rack already on there. I looked all over it and cant seem to find a brand name on there anywhere!!! I would guess its made by Sampson since they are in Vancouver WA and that is where the Tower cans were purchased and the Previous owner was from that area.

I live in Olympia, WA

Is that an outback v? I'm curious how you have those amps mounted; are they like layered under the spotter seat? Got any more pics?
    2013 Outback V

The MTX1000d is up against the side of boat, the JL marine amp is mounted to the floor, and the Alpine is on a rack I built just on top of the JL.

Thats pretty slick. The bottom amp doesn't ever get wet then i take it?
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Thats pretty slick. The bottom amp doesn't ever get wet then i take it?
    It gets a little moisure in there but, I've never had a problem with it.

That would make me nervous! Looks kinda neat, but I'd personally tuck them all up on that wall to save on space and keep 'em dry!
    2013 Outback V