Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New Sub memphis Mojo 12

I just picked up a new Memphis Mojo 12" sub to go under the steering wheel. i will post some pics when I get around to building the box. I am putting it in a 3.5 cubic foot ported box. Its gonna be hard to get it down there but I took measurments and I think it can be done. I already wired in the amp. its a mtx 1000d. I will be running it at 2 ohms. the amp is rated at 1000 watts rms at 4 ohms. and is stable to 2 ohms. This thing should pound. I have burned up an alpine type R and a JL audio W6v2. So I hope this Mojo will take all that juice

3.5? holy crap! Good luck with that! You may want to go with a sealed version.

PWI as usual...

I am picking up the boat in a couple of hours with the Custom enclosure all done. It came out to 3.25 cubic feet, and will fire in away into the foot well, I hope it sounds good. It just barely fit in the foot well under the steering wheel. I had to relocate the heater hose. I will post pics tomorrow.

"I'll Trade ya my Mojo for Da Baba" Sorry couldn't resist.

Morgan how did she sound? I heard a 12 Mojo down here at our local stereo shop and that thing sounded good.

C

Quote Originally Posted by morgan040 View Post
    I am picking up the boat in a couple of hours with the Custom enclosure all done. It came out to 3.25 cubic feet, and will fire in away into the foot well, I hope it sounds good. It just barely fit in the foot well under the steering wheel. I had to relocate the heater hose. I will post pics tomorrow.

The Memphis Mojo 12 sounds real good, too good acually. I have 4 focal speakers in Samson cans on the tower (theyre under powered)so I just bought an Alpine pdx 4.100 to run those, and will replace the cabin speakers with the polks like everyone is doing on here. I will then run 75watts rms to the 6 polks,(JL marine amp) and hopefully it will be loud enough for that sub. Right now its just over kill.

Last edited by morgan040; 04-10-2010 at 02:27 AM.

Holy Cow! That Mojo took all of your leg room
    But I'm sure you have "tunes" that ROCK

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Im pretty happy with these guys and that new alpine pdx amp!! I cant wait to actually ride behide them now. Weather sux around here.

Looks real nice man. Hows the speakers sound compared to the sub now? Are they more inline to what you hoped for.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Looks real nice man. Hows the speakers sound compared to the sub now? Are they more inline to what you hoped for.
    HEY Morgan,
    What brand of rack u got on your upper crossmember on the tower? I see it's for 1 wakeboard and 1 surfboard. I've been looking for a ski rack for the upper tube and just curious what brand it is and I'll check them out (if i haven't already).

Thanks man!

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet