Hybrid View

Default New Sub memphis Mojo 12

I just picked up a new Memphis Mojo 12" sub to go under the steering wheel. i will post some pics when I get around to building the box. I am putting it in a 3.5 cubic foot ported box. Its gonna be hard to get it down there but I took measurments and I think it can be done. I already wired in the amp. its a mtx 1000d. I will be running it at 2 ohms. the amp is rated at 1000 watts rms at 4 ohms. and is stable to 2 ohms. This thing should pound. I have burned up an alpine type R and a JL audio W6v2. So I hope this Mojo will take all that juice

3.5? holy crap! Good luck with that! You may want to go with a sealed version.

PWI as usual...

I am picking up the boat in a couple of hours with the Custom enclosure all done. It came out to 3.25 cubic feet, and will fire in away into the foot well, I hope it sounds good. It just barely fit in the foot well under the steering wheel. I had to relocate the heater hose. I will post pics tomorrow.

"I'll Trade ya my Mojo for Da Baba" Sorry couldn't resist.

Morgan how did she sound? I heard a 12 Mojo down here at our local stereo shop and that thing sounded good.

C

Quote Originally Posted by morgan040 View Post
    I am picking up the boat in a couple of hours with the Custom enclosure all done. It came out to 3.25 cubic feet, and will fire in away into the foot well, I hope it sounds good. It just barely fit in the foot well under the steering wheel. I had to relocate the heater hose. I will post pics tomorrow.

The Memphis Mojo 12 sounds real good, too good acually. I have 4 focal speakers in Samson cans on the tower (theyre under powered)so I just bought an Alpine pdx 4.100 to run those, and will replace the cabin speakers with the polks like everyone is doing on here. I will then run 75watts rms to the 6 polks,(JL marine amp) and hopefully it will be loud enough for that sub. Right now its just over kill.

Last edited by morgan040; 04-10-2010 at 02:27 AM.