Default Tower Speaker Identification

Hi. I just bought an 05 Outback and it has a really nice stereo setup. However, I'm removing the tower and was planning on selling the speakers. They are in a chrome housing that claps to the tower and they say Diamond Audio on one part. The speaker face has a round logo that looks like an F with 3 square clovers (like a radioactive symbol). I'd like to try and identify these so that I can determine a price to sell them. The amp is JBL. I haven't removed it yet but that is going also.

If you post a pic I'd bet someone will be able to identify it.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Sounds like Fusions but we'd need to see 'em. People do have a habit of keeping the cans and changing speakers.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Yes, that is exactly what they look like. I'll take a picture when I get home from work tonight. Anyone know what those would go for on the used market? There is a black plastic label on each speaker that says Diamond Audio Technology so I'm assuming that's the speaker inside.

Fusion Audio. I believe that they use Diamond Speakers inside of their cans.
    Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

Quote Originally Posted by markcr View Post
    Anyone know what those would go for on the used market?
    Not worth a whole lot used, Fusion is out of business. In fact some members here grabbed some of the last ones dirt cheap for $150.00 or less for new speakers if i remember right.
    2007 Mobius LSV

I found the model. It is the T series 6.5 with all chrome housing. $800.00 MSRP new, not worth the rubber that holds them to the tower now. LOL! Ya gotta love boating.
    Last edited by markcr; 04-12-2010 at 06:42 PM.

Not sure what size the clamps are but I can measure them. I have the stock Rad-A-Cage if that helps. I'm going to remove the JBL power amp tonight and see what model and power it is. I thought I'd sell the speakers and power amp for a few hundred.