Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sled491 Guest

Looks like a driven pin from the last picture

Quote Originally Posted by Sled491 View Post
    Looks like a driven pin from the last picture
    The pin has an allen head so I guess it can be adjusted

Quote Originally Posted by you da man View Post
    The pin has an allen head so I guess it can be adjusted

In looking at the photos, the reason I was asking is if that is a allen head could it possibly work itself loose and fall out? taking the rack and boards to the bottom of the lake or is that not possible?

Really like those racks-hate standing on the side ballancing boards,body.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    In looking at the photos, the reason I was asking is if that is a allen head could it possibly work itself loose and fall out? taking the rack and boards to the bottom of the lake or is that not possible?

Really like those racks-hate standing on the side ballancing boards,body.
    That brings up a good point because the pin would fall out the bottom. I'm sure I could drill the bolt and safety wire it.

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    Question, what does the rack pivot on-meaning is it a screw or a pin that is press fitted.
    I have pretty much the same racks on my '04 LSV. With mine, the pivot point is an allen head bolt. Also, with mine, the bolt comes in from the top. My question would be, "is it possible that something was put together upside down with these?" I've never seen my bolts become loosened, but could certainly see the concern.
    On a side note, I've also needed some rubber inserts for my racks due to age and sun exposure. Roswell took care of that issue, great company.
    On to side note #2. The only problem that I've noted with these racks is the fact that the pin you remove to allow for it to swivel is attached with a wire. Wire breaks over time. I've had to fix one of my wires. Fortunately, I didn't drop the pin when the wire broke.

Congrats on your purchase. You'll love this mod more than most you'll do to your boat.
    www.louisianawakeboarding.com

2004 LSV
    Perfect Pass, Integrated ballast (front, rear, middle), Wake Plate, Tower mounted bimini, Swivel board racks, Surf board rack, Tower mounted mirror, Keel guard, 4 tower speakers, 12" sub, 2 amps, transom remote, Bow filler cushion, and the list continues to grow.

Quote Originally Posted by K_E_N View Post
    I have pretty much the same racks on my '04 LSV. With mine, the pivot point is an allen head bolt. Also, with mine, the bolt comes in from the top. My question would be, "is it possible that something was put together upside down with these?".
    I thought to be kinda odd myself, however, the swivel part came preassembled from Roswell. I only had to attach the racks (3 pc each side) to the swivel.