Thread: Looking For....

Default Looking For....

In case some one has a spare of these parts. I am looking for a tower navigation light (the small white 360 light). The base broke off the light. The works fine. If someone has a good base off a different tower light. No looking to spend much if anything. I will reimbuse for shipping cost.

I am also looking for a trailer jack. Mine bent. I know i can buy these parts new but just thought I would ask. I have also attached pic so you know what I'm looking for.

2003 Outback, Assault EFI, (6) Polk Audio DB651s, JL Audio M6600 amp, JL Audio M1700 amp, JL Audio 10w6v2 subwoofer

how did your jack bend? i'll have a jack for sale not sure how much yet in the process of getting a two wheel jack cause i move it around the garage a lot to make more room so pm me. i don't have my new one yet so if your not in a huge hurry for it i'll sell mine.

The way the jack bent was, the jack was fully extended to maximum height and the boat was being moved in the garage by hand. The wheel must have gotten stuck or didn't roll for some reason and the jack bent. It still holds but doesn't move and down anymore. Being that the boat is for sale I'm trying to take care of the small things to make sure the boat is as perfect as it can be w/o spending to much money.

The only downside i see to buy you jack it would have to be cost reasonable due to the shipping cost. But right now I'm not in any super hurry.
    2003 Outback, Assault EFI, (6) Polk Audio DB651s, JL Audio M6600 amp, JL Audio M1700 amp, JL Audio 10w6v2 subwoofer

Super Glue the light. West Marine (or similar) for the jack.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

That light is made by Attwood Marine. I have seen a longer variant of it at Walmart for $17. In fact my brother-in-law bought one, cut the shaft down and mounted it on his tower.

Jacks are cheap, just by a new one from West Marine or something.
    2007 Mobius LSV