Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Wolfeman, think that little boat will fit on lake Sinclair ??---got room for others??
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Mastercraft X-45 seating for 18 and tons of options

Quote Originally Posted by jscott View Post
    Mastercraft X-45 seating for 18 and tons of options
    including a 6 figure price tag!

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    Wolfeman, think that little boat will fit on lake Sinclair ??---got room for others??
    it might fit, but I don't know that you'd have room to turn it around

guess I'll have to keep lookin'

The Mastercraft X-45 does have a six figure price tag thats why I am more than impressed with my XLV GG
    2008 XLV Gravity Games

I think even if money was no object, I would still get a SC boat. I really like the Supra Sunsport 21V. Might get the GG version thought.
    07 Mobius LS--Razorback Red

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    I would end up with the same boat I have...but get lake front property on a chain of lakes
    Bingo! The best way that I could improve my boating experience would be a waterfront cottage. I rent one once in a while for a week in the summer, but would rather have one each weekend.

If it were just the boat on which to spend money, it would be tempting to look at any of the higher-end brands not just for the luxury features, but for the extra fibreglas. Looking at the specs for any of them, they outweigh the Moomba size equivalent by 500-1000 lbs. The weird thing is that, with roughly the same volume, they have about the same rated weight capacity on top of the extra building material. I would probably stifle that temptation though, because then I'd need a full-size truck to tow the heavier boat. I love my mid-size Ridgeline!

Since the free money isn't on offer for that, I'd instead get a new XLV or have my existing XLV's ballast system upgraded to the latest version.

Interesting question. At the boat show this year I had a good look at the Mastercraft X-7, the Nautique 200, and the Malibu LXi.

They are all nice boats, but I've become really comfortable in my Outback. I've skied behind quite a range of boats and the Moomba is as good as any of them.

I find the overly done extras to be a bit ridiculous leaving the boat with more things to break down. The Outback has more room and is less cluttered than the other ski boats. I guess the Malibu is the closest and the only alternative I would consider. But that huge price difference will sure pay for a lot of lessons at ski school.
    2007 Moomba Outback
    99.999% Slalom, 0.001% Wakeboarding

A few years back I saw a 40th anniversary MC (not sure what model) at a dealer in Wisconsin and it looked fabulous with a lot of bling. I pulled myself out of that place by my ear and saved myself from going into debt.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Hmmm. Same boat, lots more women??????

OUCH!!!!!!! Hey, I was just kidding!! Just because I was looking for something a little narrower in the BEAM?? OUCH!! OWWWWW!!!!!!

How about one with a nail parlor on board?? (And free tequila shots below deck.)
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!