Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wakeboard DVDs

Default Wakeboard DVDs

Any suggestions on some good wakeboard DVDs. Ones that are entertaining but you still can learn a little from them. No, I'm not talking about anything like learn how to wakeboard 101.

"The Book" is one of the best out there, but it does start with 101.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I like detention. it's still 101 for the first disc, but the other 2 are great for learning advanced tricks.
    def. not one if you just want to watch guys ride tho...
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

x2 for Detention. The Book is good too but a lot of times they go into too much detail. I like Shaun's keep-it-simple approach better. Personally I don't learn much watching the pros hit 1080's... doesn't really apply to my "style" of wakeboarding.

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    x2 for Detention. The Book is good too but a lot of times they go into too much detail. I like Shaun's keep-it-simple approach better. Personally I don't learn much watching the pros hit 1080's... doesn't really apply to my "style" of wakeboarding.
    where can ya find this at or order it online?

If you want a video with out the teaching part I think

Transgression is good mostly for Vandal's part ! And Ricky G is in it.
    Drive is good....

There is some wake skating in them but not a whole lot.
    I like to watch riding video's to see some of the poked out big late 180's and 3's. I think it will help you see tricks you might want to learn and how they should look. Pretty good sound tracks also.

Oh Relentless is an older video but still one of my favorite's

Trangression, Drive, Out of the Pond, The Truth, The Parks Bonifay Documentary, Hyperlite Remix. All great videos, good soundtracks and crazy riding. Transgression is still my favorite though, the music and entire feel of the video is unlike any other.

my fave wakeboarding dvd's are PrePop (which I think is the most entertaining) and Butter Effect (some of the best music to vid sections)
    '05 Supra Launch 24SSV

I have "The Book" and it is a good video. The first disk is 101 but shows a good way to drive on one side of the lake if you do not have that long of a lake to ride on.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

All over TEXAS west of I45! Living in Big Spring Texas.

Thumbs up "The Book"

I have the book also. I think it's great! Good tips on warm up drills and gives you something to work on one step at a time. Three of my friends have watched it and the info helped them to get up for the first time. I think it's a good buy. I'm glad I have it... if that helps you out any.
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan
    Yes, I will be a Marine until the day that I die.