Default Hyperlite State 130

I am selling my sons Hyperlite State 130. He has graduated from this boad. It is in descent shape. No dings or dents. Minor scratches on the bottom. Selling for $50.00 plus shipping. Give me a call if interested. 702-287-8863 or email me at [email protected].

Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

[QUOTE=tazz3069;84389]I am selling my sons Hyperlite State 130. He has graduated from this boad. It is in descent shape. No dings or dents. Minor scratches on the bottom. Selling for $50.00 plus shipping. Give me a call if interested. 702-287-8863 or email me at [email protected].

you keepin the bindings for a new board? i was looking into getting a kids board for the little ones in my family. what is the lbs this board is rate for?

Sorry Binding included. They are small in size. I bought this for him when he was 11 yrs old. he was about 50 to 60 lbs wet. He was a skinny little thing. Board is really stable and easy to ride. I can take pictures of you want me too.
    Tazz
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings

yeah i'd like to see pics please. did he get too heavy for the board or just progress past it?
    will you take personal check?

i tried taking pictures with my phone. for sum reason, it did not work. I will take some with the camera and post them. yes, i do take personal checks.

Tazz

Quote Originally Posted by tazz3069 View Post
    i tried taking pictures with my phone. for sum reason, it did not work. I will take some with the camera and post them. yes, i do take personal checks.

Tazz
    ok tazz you can send em to my email if you'd rather [email protected]

sent the pictures let me know if you did not get them
    Tazz