Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

hey mmandley and newty............what did you have to pay for the carpet? I talked to my dealer and they don't know what I'm talking about (besides they are over 3 hours away). Next closest dealer is 5 or more so I'm probably going to have to have it shipped anyway. I can call around and see what they charge but might just order it from your shop? PM me if you don't mind.
    thanks!

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

I sent Brad an email asking him. I dont know his screen name on here yet but i know hes a member lol.

I got mine directly from Rick Tinker, part of my trailer paint issue. I think Newty has bought a roll and can speak on his price. I wouldn't think its that much depending on how much you want to buy. I only asked for a yard.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Thanks mmandley! .........Brad - where are you??
    I'll dig some up from somewhere!!

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

So a quick update...
    The system is done with the exception of running the motor with the new alterator.
    -Dual Batteries installed and wired in front of the drivers hump.
    -Single Battery wired.
    -Surepower wired.
    -New Punch P1000.1bd wired to two Kicker 10" L-5's
    -Old sub amp Punch P1000.2 now running the Fusion towers.
    -Scrapped Clarion EQ and drive and play for Kenwood 700U and remote, like Sandm and MMandley
    -New sub box built for the storage compartment. (old one wasn't waterproofed and became a science experiment inside.

Results.... Awesome!
    It was hard to tune because the subs rattled everything in the garage so bad.
    I can't wait to get it tuned Sunday.

The only thing I have left to do it make a battery box for the starting battery.
    All I'm really missing now is some HLCD's. Maybe someone would like to sponser me! Hint hint... Lord knows I be doing some serious advertising.
    I'll try to post pics tonight.

PWI as usual...

Looks great! So are you going to add the EQ back in the mix now? Oh, and sweet glove box liner.

Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post
    Next up is the wiring and surepower. All hidden, nice and clean like boys... nice and clean.
    Interested in knowing a little more about the surepower install. Why did you decide to go with surepower?

Everything looks very clean, well done! I really like the head unit/control unit

Man i tell ya, hummm, looks like you be following the Fierah here, or is it me following you? Wait i had the Kenwood first LOL. Looks sick man truly awesome cant wait to hear it.

Like we said yesterday on the phone it will be sick to plug our bouts in together and rock the whole lake at one of the PDX events hahaha
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post
    07 Outback V I went with the surepower due to price/simplicity of it.
    Its idiot proof even for me, the accomplished Idiot.
    Super easy operation/installation you don't have to worry about anything with it.
    The only thing I'm trying to figure is out how to incorperate an onboard multibank charger with out a battery switch to seperate during storage.
    I'll likey just add a switch.
    Exactly what I am looking for, something that is idiot proof. I need simplicity or else . Referring to the switch you mentioned, are you talking about a Perko switch or something like that? Just something to separate the batteries for charging, right?