Threaded View

Default Hidden chases in the LSV

So my battery and charging system upgrade has seriously morphed.
    Any one know how the wire chases under the floor are configured?
    Ive been crawling around and it looks like its completely open under the seat on the outside of the stringers. The chases go back about 6" then open up. If this is the case it would make this mod easier.
    I'm thinking of moving my battery and relocating the factory battery cables.
    I want to put the battery tight against the cooler under the observer seat.
    Which brings me to my next question... Moombadaze!!! When you cut your cooler out there was a hole in the floor for the drain. Were the battery cables visible/accessable from that point? I'd love to pull the cable up through there and clean up all the wire.
    I really want to clear out my storage area of batteries and stereo equipment (don't worry I'm not getting rid of and stereo stuff).
    I cant really access that hole under the cooler without removing the cooler. I'm not sure if I want to remove it, although I hate that the cooler is basically useless, as it usually ends up being a garbage.
    That and I could use the extra space. I always bring an igloo cube along for food and bevs anyway.

Side note I just picked up a new (used off of Craigslist) amp for the subs today, its a Punch 1000-1bd. 1000 watts rms x1 @ 1ohm and its 1 ohm stable.
    My subs are going to love this thing and it will be a ton more effecient than the Punch 1000.2 Class A and I'll use the .2 for my towers. So when I get my HLCD's I'll plenty of juice for them. I cant let mmandley stay ahead of me for too long!
    Pardon the spelling and punc's I'm in a hurry to catch the east coasters!
    Last edited by newty; 01-31-2010 at 12:12 AM.

PWI as usual...