Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 360

All over TEXAS west of I45! Living in Big Spring Texas.

Will it help to check his rope length? I know I was using a rope too long for my level. We took a few sections of the rope out and were hitting the wake in a new spot. It seemed to help in going wake to wake, but less time in the air. Just something to think about I guess.
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan
    Yes, I will be a Marine until the day that I die.

definetely spinning to early. w2w 3s are not that difficult, all you do is cut on your edge all the way up the wake to get that pop, pull that rope to your backfoot hip to initialize the spin, **look with your head in the direction your spinning, pass the rope at the small of your back, spot that landing and ride away. That's how I do it.

Make sure you POP first. Try cutting out wide and very little edge. Let boat bring you to wake. After you pop, pull harder than you've been pulling, the rope should look slacked after you pull. If your not getting handle , your not pulling enough. Your cut is important. It's no where near as intense as a backroll or tantrums edge. Mellow...