Default Exile XM7 Tower speaker upgrade.

I just received my XM7 speakers and amp in the mail the other day. Super fast delievery Brian, thanks you ROCK. I could hardly wait to pull one out and take a look......WOW amazing!!!

I thought long and hard about this upgrade and I figured "GO BIG OR GO HOME". I wanted to get tower speakers that I would be happy with for years, not just a season or two. I picked the XM7's not just because they are crazy powerful and look awesome, but they are extremely user friendly. Let me define user friendly better.......they seem to be built like a tank, solid structure that looks like it can handle the outdoor elements.....quick release so I can take them down when the boat sits on the lift while I'm stuck working .......ability to rotate 360 degress, I can pound the tunes towards an afternoon game of vollyball.......smooth wireless look.

I can't wait to start the install, I'll keep you all posted.

Pair of Exile Audio XM7's with 4 channel Xi800.4 Exile amp. Brian from Exile Audio told me this amp bridged will hammer these speakers, I can't wait

Nice now where are the pictures???

those are some bad ass looking speakers! they look sick on mmandleys boat. kinda makes me mad i didn't hold off till this summer cause they look and i'm sure sound so much better then my kmt6 tower speakers!

Sweet. Love em!! I'll upgrade to the exiles someday. Can't wait to see them on the boat.

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Ohh man you arnt going to know how to get that smile off your face once you get them hooked up man.

I cant even explain how impressed and excited i was the first time i turned them on and cranked them.

The problem now is all my speakers, car, home, headset even has to be that good sounding..the Exiles completely spoiled me.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Default congrats

Outback V - Thanks for the props and welcome to the family. Whats with these pretty pics of speakers on the floor! We wanna see them on the boat. Time to break out a sixpack and start wrench'n. hehe!

Thanks again for the support. If any questions come up during the install, give me a shout. Be happy to help!

Let us know how they sound when you turn up the VVVVVVVVVVVVVV.

peace

-Brian @Exile

Congrats outback V!! I have recently gotten a similar setup.........Well, I guess I went a bit overboard, but I have 6 Exile cabin speakers, a 12-inch sub, 4 of the XM7s and 4 Exile Amps. Please keep us updated on your install. I hope to get my install going in the very near future.
    Best Regards,

Jason

2007 Moomba Mobius LSV Sandrock/Black
    EXILE Equipment
    4-XM-7 Tower Speakers
    6-XT-65 Cabin Speakers
    1-Big12 Subwoofer
    Amps--Xi 1500.1, Xi 800.4 and 2--S400.4

Jason,

any pics? i would like to see how the exile's look on the tower because of the tower height... show the interiors as well.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jclevoy View Post
    Congrats outback V!! I have recently gotten a similar setup.........Well, I guess I went a bit overboard, but I have 6 Exile cabin speakers, a 12-inch sub, 4 of the XM7s and 4 Exile Amps. Please keep us updated on your install. I hope to get my install going in the very near future.
    Wow Jason,

With that kind of power I might be able to hear you all the way up here in WI. Can't wait to see some pics.

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Jason,

any pics? i would like to see how the exile's look on the tower because of the tower height... show the interiors as well.
    Unfortunately, the installation phase is not underway yet. I hope to be posting some pictures in the next several weeks of the progress.

Quote Originally Posted by 2007 Outback V View Post
    Wow Jason,

With that kind of power I might be able to hear you all the way up here in WI. Can't wait to see some pics.
    I am hoping that it will be absolutely kickin' loud. Honestly, I have spared no expense thus far. It is all top of the line stuff. I promise to be posting some pics as soon as things start to take shape. Unfortunately, with this CRAPPY weather right now..........Nothing is getting done.
    Best Regards,

Jason

2007 Moomba Mobius LSV Sandrock/Black
    EXILE Equipment
    4-XM-7 Tower Speakers
    6-XT-65 Cabin Speakers
    1-Big12 Subwoofer
    Amps--Xi 1500.1, Xi 800.4 and 2--S400.4