Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Someone get control of me.....

It all started very innocent. My wife went shopping tonight with the baby and I was innocently browsing different deals on various marine supplies. Obviously shopping for the best bargains!

Well I thus far have purchased a pair of 2009 CWB Zeus Bindings, an anchor bag and buoy, a Fulton F2 Dual wheel jack, Bilge cleaner, Seat cleaner, iRoc wireless remote, new seat straps and a Canyon Blue LED underwater light.

It must be the ambien. Someone stop me.

The wife is not going to be pleased.

Talking

Keep going, you've surpassed the point of no return
    Last edited by 2007 Outback V; 01-29-2010 at 11:37 PM.

It did not end up good. I am going to bed now. I cannot wait until Tuesday when I receive all of the goodies I felt needed to be express shipped.

The wife can't be upset with how good a deal those bindings were
    2009 Outback V

I see nothing wrong with what you have done! Carry on there is more to buy
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Someone has to keep the economy going, it might as well be you.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

I feel you man. The past 3 days I got my girlfriend her own wakeboard, ordered a Shred Stixx surf board, and got the new 2010 Moomba swivel racks (didn't pay nearly the $1179 what they wanted but can't discuss price)

Just think of all the times the wife went shopping and comes home with bags of nonbargain items. You should get a turn every few years. Also it will make you happy since it is winter right now and cold out.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Quote Originally Posted by WaterBullDawg1980 View Post
    It all started very innocent. My wife went shopping tonight with the baby and I was innocently browsing different deals on various marine supplies. Obviously shopping for the best bargains!

Well I thus far have purchased a pair of 2009 CWB Zeus Bindings, an anchor bag and buoy, a Fulton F2 Dual wheel jack, Bilge cleaner, Seat cleaner, iRoc wireless remote, new seat straps and a Canyon Blue LED underwater light.

It must be the ambien. Someone stop me.

The wife is not going to be pleased.
    is the two wheel jack that much better then one wheel? easier to maneuver or what?

Quote Originally Posted by gus 08 mobius lsv View Post
    is the two wheel jack that much better then one wheel? easier to maneuver or what?
    You know, I wish I could tell you for sure. But I have heard that yes it is easier to move around than the one wheeled one.

My reason for buying it, was really bc of the deal I found and also bc I broke the bearings inside my jack. I could have paid $30-40 bucks to replace them after shipping, and it just didnt seem worth it to me when I could spend the $40 bucks more and upgrade.

I'll let ya know how I like it. Should get here on Wed, maybe Thursday.