Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Phospher,

I had our (MWMC) Service Manager send you an email. If we can help out we will. I am out of the office for a while otherwise I could check into it myself. As an authorized Indmar Service Center I would think we can do this for you, I am not sure if SC wants an Authorized Dealer to do the check or not.

FWIW I don't think most companies extend a hull warranty beyond the original owner. Typically the engine and drivetrain are transferable, sometimes for a small fee.

Thanks Corey. I did hear back from one of your guys and I appreciate your help with this. Unfortunately, no one from Lauderdale lakes ever called me back even after 3 phone calls. So I think I'm going to take my chances on this one..
    08 Outback
    82 American Skier

I'll be honest, we actually talked the previous owner out of some service work. He requested a full tune up at 50 hours but the boat was operating perfectly and we felt that a full tune was not required. He wanted to boat to operate flawlessly and we made sure it did.

I'm not to familiar with the dealers in your area so I can't recommend anyone else. Maybe your dealer runs a bare bones staff in the winter, I know a couple of the local guys virtually shut down until spring.

Sled491 Guest

To be honest I find it hard to believe that Lauderdale Lakes is ignoring you. Both Deerfield and I bought our boats from them and they have been just spot on. I'm going to call Jesse and see what the heck is going on, these guys are the largest inboard dealers in the area and have placed top 5 in the country with SC customer feedback polls, they are professiionals.