Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bindings

Default bindings

I AM LOOKING FOR SOME HELP ON WHAT KIND OF BINDINGS I SHOULD PURCHASE. I HAVE A LIQUID FORCE 143 BOARD AND I HAVE BEEN USING JUST A UNIVERSAL BINDING. I NEED MORE ANKLY SUPPORT BUT ALSO I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO GET A SECOND MORTGAGE ON MY HOUSE TO BUY A PAIR OF BINDINGS. ANY SUGGESTIONS WILL BE APPRECIATED.
    RAJ

I'd prolly go this some 2001 or 2002 Hyperlite 30/60's. They are a great binding, and they are not as expensive as the Parks, Exo Suction, ect. You honestly won't hear a bad thing about them from anyone who owns them.

Default Bindings

I really like the Liquid Force Ultra sucks. You can get them off ebay for a pretty good price.

I second the vote for some Ultra Sucs. Try to come across a closeout deal on some 2001 bindings at a place like www.boarders-paradise.com. Or check ebay. You can get a good deal on a pair of 2001 pro suctions right now.
    Richard
    2001 Mobius

BJYO,
    Liquid Force has an incredible line of bindings this year. If you are on a budget, I would take a look at the Liquid Force Super Suctions. These bindings are super comfy, have great support and are sick all around. Pros including Shane Bonifay have worn these boots.
    For a more high end pair of boots, the Exos are as good as they get and are by far my personal faves. Amazing support, unbeatable comfort and killer hold...these bindings rock. You will be able to wear these for years.

Check out the super suctions at: http://www.glassandpowder.com/glass/...upersucks.html

And the Exos at:
    http://www.glassandpowder.com/glass/..._exosucks.html

Both great boots. If you have any questions or want to order a pair, contact me. I will get you headed in the right direction.
    Preston Duke
    --
    Glass and Powder Team Rider
    Liquid Force Wakeboards
    Riot Wake Wear

Default bindings

I have a set of Plush Pros, I love them. They are very easy to get into, yet they provide a lot of ankle support due to the fact that you can adjust them around the foot and around the ankle.

Default Bindings

Peice of advice, "Everyone has an opinion". Your foot is different than everyone elses. Just remember that when you look for a pair of bindings. Buy what suits you. Demo them if you can, but for God's sake don't buy them cause someone else likes them.

No Pain No Gain. Even with the right pair they will still hurt until broken in.

PS: Just because they have a high price tag doesn't mean they are all that great. My neighbor has a pair of the Parks that are falling apart which is pretty sad considering he doesn't board that much, he isn't at a level where he is throwing big tricks, and let's not to mention the money.
    Old Fogie Wakeboarder

I agree, My PARKS bindings were wayyyyy over rated. I come out of the front 4 outa 5 times if I don't stomp the landing just right (I am not Parks, so needless to say this happens a lot)....and before anybody says anything they are sized right...I know a lot of people that have this problem with this model. I sold my 3060's and miss them terribly, Oh and mine are showing signs of wear and tear way to early too.

I bought a pair of Ultra Sucs off Ebay....they're awesome. You don't even feeel them, you're just attached to the board. I do think they're sized a little on the small side, I had to use XXL to fit my size 11 1/2 feet and they still come off kinda hard. Some diluted Simple Green for binding lube helps.
    For a little over 100 bucks I can't see myself using anything else.

Brian

I have the NICE Scare Crows.. No complaints