Conversation Between 1LOKMOOMBA and jjerrod

12 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. We had a great summer, it flew by. The boat ran great, I did change the steering cable cost about $160, and put in a depth finder, Did you go with the drippless packing mine doesnt leak at all. Oh and there is plenty of boating left now is the best time not as many boats just a little nippy. I did blow a Kicker amp and a tower speaker Rocking out to DEF Leppard. Keep in touch, any questions give a holler. Danny
  2. whats up man? to bad we never got together this summer. boating is far from over but a little more hard to get to the lake now with football and everything. Did your boat do ok this summer? i just put new packing on my driveshaft so it wont leak as bad.
    later
    jerrod
  3. damn you, just kidding, should be nice weather before the storm. Ive been working on my boat, got leds in the cupholders, installed a sub, and trying to install the amp. have a good day tomorrow.
  4. Dude we are playing hooky tommorrow going to Skiatook Osage Park, We went to Tenkiller last weekend got three hours in. Later
  5. This weekend out for us, shooting for next weekend though, give me a shout if you want to meet at Oolagha. Later Danny,
  6. So i guess you are not going to the lake this weekend? Even if sunday was somewhat nice i dont think i want to pull my clean boat down the highway with all the salt and sand they will put down.
  7. Danny, have a good trip. Yes in the couple weeks we should meet up. I might try to make it out to ft gibson on sunday. I will let you know how it goes. I still dont have my tower on, hopefully today.
    later
    jerrod
  8. Hey JJ, We need to meet at a lake pretty soon. We are going to Alabama this week but after that the weather should be better. I am meeting (wolfman) in Montegomery he is selling me his Bimini the one I have won't fit with the tower. Have a good spring break. see ya.Danny
  9. Thanks for the plunger idea I got me one tooo.
  10. Just ask away
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast