Conversation Between cab13367 and BRANDNIRON8971

2 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks for the response Al. After I sent the message I relized that it was 2/0 cable not 2 guage. I think I've got it figured out now, just need to find the time to get it all hooked up now. Spent all weekend ripping everything out of there. All thats left in there now is the pos. and neg. from the starter. Any suggestions on rerunning the wires from the starter? On the O.B LS they come though the floor about 8 to 10 inches away from the wall(kinda of out in the middle) was wanting to put the batteries all the way back like you did, but dont want to leave those wires out in the middle like that all by themselves, and not enough legth no the neg to go that far back(I don't think).

Thanks again
    Brandon
  2. Al, got almost everything rippid out. Just a few questions. Where did you run the 2guage cable that comes from the starter?(Dont see it wired to the switch, as it shows in the wiring diagram). What size cables did you run from the bat's to the switch?(looks like 4guage to me) Did you run the main ground cable into a ground block or how did you wire all the ground cables? Can I just run the amp ground to the bat. 2? Ah ya, did you run a cable from the Alt. to bat 1 as it show in one of the diagrams?

Thanks Brandon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2