PDA

View Full Version : Fusion Tower Mirror Arm

newty
01-28-2010, 06:21 PM
Fusion articulating tower mirror arm with large clamp. Fits 2" and larger.
I used the arm for 1 season and is in perfect condition. The clamp is new and I have all the inserts for it. Fits standard CIPA mirror.
$80 shipped.

Boardin'Ohio
01-28-2010, 10:10 PM
Newty:

does that mirror have ability to 'quick release' the mirror from the arm (tough to tell from the pic)? When towing my LSV on the interstate, the mirror arm always drops down and bounces off the top of the cockpit glass - has worn the paint off in one area. Looking for a mirror which quickly (and easily) releases to take off prior to towing.

viking
01-28-2010, 11:18 PM
U don't happen to have inserts for 1 7/8 tower with it?

brain_rinse
01-28-2010, 11:35 PM
Newty:

does that mirror have ability to 'quick release' the mirror from the arm (tough to tell from the pic)? When towing my LSV on the interstate, the mirror arm always drops down and bounces off the top of the cockpit glass - has worn the paint off in one area. Looking for a mirror which quickly (and easily) releases to take off prior to towing.

If Newty's doesn't check out the one from Monster Tower. I love mine!

newty
01-28-2010, 11:41 PM
Boardin'Ohio, Not quick release but the season I used it it never moved. There is something wrong with your other one if its mooving. I always tilted the mirror flat for less wind drag. Maybe that would help.

Viking, I have inserts but you will need the smaller clamp to make it work. Look around you may find a stray online somewhere.
Check these guys, I heard they had a few small clamps left over.
http://www.bakesonline.com/searchresult.aspx?CategoryID=518

If you still have my # call me with any q's.

Brian those are really nice too!

newty
01-29-2010, 07:44 PM
Bakes does have the smaller clamps in stock, he said for around $20.

viking
01-30-2010, 03:14 PM
Newty -
I got ur message yesterday. Thanks for investigating and finding the smaller clamps.
$100 bucks for all is a pretty good deal but I'm holding out for a quick release mirror.
I have to tow everywhere I go to find water so would like a removable mirror and arm. Good luck with the sale - think you have it priced right :)

jamesroger
02-01-2010, 11:10 PM
Newty;
I am interested in this Tower Mirror Arm. Do you still have it for sale? Let me know.

Thanks;
James

newty
02-02-2010, 12:10 AM
Yup still have it. PM me so we can work out the details.

newty
02-03-2010, 12:42 AM
Going... Going... Gone! Thanks James.