PDA

View Full Version : Over the tower LSV boat cover?

ausbill32
01-27-2010, 02:41 AM
Hey All,

I'm hoping to finalize the sale on Friday and pick up the used 2007 LSV but I'm wanting to get some type of full cover for it. Trying to find something semi cheap for now that could cover the entire tower and the boat. Anything custom is going to be out of my price range right now.

Any ideas? I tried to search mooring covers but couldn't really find anything. Even if it's a little big, I could strap it down.

cheers

-B-

gus 08 mobius lsv
01-27-2010, 02:03 PM
can i ask why you want it to go over your tower?
and you wouldn't try to trailer it this way would you?

GeauxTigers
01-27-2010, 03:04 PM
Hmmm.. that would make a for a great winter wrap. At the rate I pay to get my boat shrink wrapped every winter, I could probably afford a few coins toward a good cover of that nature. I like the idea of covering the tower and all because that also protects the speakers, bimini and lights etc from dust and inclement weather.

ausbill32
01-27-2010, 03:31 PM
Not concerned about trailoring, the boat has button cover. I'd basically like a big giant storage cover tent...lol. I'm concerned about the boat just sitting in an open storage area (bird crap, dust, dirt, wind, rain, protect speakers, etc). Also, the big cover is almost a theft deterent, you know, out of site, out of mind philosophy. I know when it rains, water typically pours into boats through button covers via the windshield so I'm wanting to find something that goes all the way over the tower, swim platform, and the boat. I'll probably end up getting something custom made but I was hoping some company would be making these by now. Maybe I should start one...lol.

squeeg333
01-27-2010, 04:32 PM
I'd think if you were looking for something like that, at least cheap to tide you over until you can find someone who will custom make you one, you could always get a big ass tarp and drap it over the boat,tower,swim platform. A guy who lives in my neighborhood does that with his re-built run-about. It looks funny in a driveway, but you wouldn't think twice in a storage unit.

ausbill32
01-27-2010, 04:49 PM
Squeeg...sweet color choice on that boat. I like the black and red.

squeeg333
01-27-2010, 04:56 PM
Thanks man. I love it - all black on the interior fiberglass. We just got it at the end of the season, ironically enough from Austin (TSR), so we can't wait for warm weather!