PDA

View Full Version : My 02 Mobius LSV

mtvfiremedic
05-22-2004, 09:15 PM
MY Mobius LSV 2002

Recent additions this Spring:

Perfect Pass Wakeboard Pro
3 new sacs (1300 Lbs ballast) filled and emptied with 3 Jabsco Reversible Pumps. all operated by 3 switches next to driver.. VERY SWEET.. way better than the Stock Ballast system.. no priming, no problems.. got the idea from the NEW Mastercraft boats, soon to have Wakeplate installed... then i'll be all done. I almost bought a 2004 LSV at the boat show.. price was pretty good... but I only had 80 hrs on my 2002 so I made it like a 2004.. only better.

suvlako
07-07-2004, 06:37 PM
I would love to know how you did the install of the ballst system as I am currently purchasing a sac for the ski locker and would love to know how to control it from the dash. I have an 04 mobius ls. Thanks, Art

mtvfiremedic
07-07-2004, 11:54 PM
used a Ballast Puppy pump from jabsco. they have a switch that is prewired. if you get lucky some boxes still have switches in them - they are fill/off/empty and lighted as well as prewired so all you have to do is hook the colors up to the corresponding colors on the pump and hook pos and neg to battery source. i used 3 pumps one for each sac to empty and fill i powered them thru a "5 post bus bar" one for pos 1 for neg. Check out www.wakeworld.com or you can click(or cut and paste) here for a detailed description of my ballast system
http://www.wakeworld.com/cgi-bin/Discus4/show.cgi?3183/176937

hope it helps - Brian