PDA

View Full Version : Fusin P-Series Wakeboard Tower Speaker Pair $225 (Salem, Oregon)

RobertJ
01-07-2010, 08:19 PM
Hello all, I have a set of the Fusion P-Series wakeboard tower speakers that are in the original box and never installed. I bought them last year when fusion was going out of business. I have decided that I am not going to use them and I am going to stick with my Mako MbQuart cans. The set I have has black cans and stainless bezels. I have not figured out how to put pictures on the web site yet but here an old WakeWorld press release from Wakeside on these set-ups you might need to scroll down a bit to see the P-Series

http://www.wakeworld.com/getarticle.asp?articleid=563

RobertJ
01-07-2010, 10:16 PM
I somehow posted this twice without knowing it. I hit the post message button and the hit edit right away and it let me change the title from $225 - $250 so I thought I was good. I was hemming and hawing about what price to put them at and I had $225 in the title and then I changed it to $250 thinking I would accept $225 if someone offered. I would really like to get $250 for them but like the title says now they are $225. If they don't sell here I will post them on PDXWake but I will make sure I put $250 and post it once.

And yes I am a goober.

New Guy
01-08-2010, 10:38 AM
Pm me with a price shipped to 54110.

Thanks,
Mark

Jeff W
01-08-2010, 04:44 PM
Pm me with a price shipped to 54110.

Thanks,
Mark

Buy them either way Mark - you'll love them.

RobertJ
01-11-2010, 02:24 AM
I have decided to throw these on my LSV. I thought the wife would not like them but after we looked at them again she was okay with it. she does not like to much "bling" on the tower but she was okay with these after she saw them out of the box and held up next to the tower.

Newguy/Mark sorry for any inconvience this caused you, I sent you a PM