PDA

View Full Version : Mexico for winter break

jimmobius
01-06-2010, 12:34 AM
Just booked our trip to Puerto Vallarta in February.Our friends have a timeshare there and we decided to go with them this year. We are staying at the Marriott Casa magna and they are at Velas Vallarta . It should be fun in the sun and lots of cerveza's . Can't wait, it is supposed to cool off again , in the teens and single digits this week. I hope I can find some water sports vendors to pull me around on a wake board so I can say I did it there.
Adios Muchachos !!

Sled491
01-06-2010, 09:13 AM
I was in Cozumel feb last year, was just great. Dove all week, not much skiing there. Have a great time:)

Razzman
01-06-2010, 09:56 AM
We were in Cabo last April and it was around 100 every day, water was excellent.

polar21
01-06-2010, 01:23 PM
I would love to go to PV and do some billfishing!

kaneboats
01-06-2010, 02:31 PM
Closest I'm going to get is San Antonio in March.

wolfeman131
01-06-2010, 04:44 PM
Closest I'm going to get is San Antonio in March.

What dates are you in San Antonio? I'll be there March 3-5.

gus 08 mobius lsv
01-06-2010, 05:56 PM
Just booked our trip to Puerto Vallarta in February.Our friends have a timeshare there and we decided to go with them this year. We are staying at the Marriott Casa magna and they are at Velas Vallarta . It should be fun in the sun and lots of cerveza's . Can't wait, it is supposed to cool off again , in the teens and single digits this week. I hope I can find some water sports vendors to pull me around on a wake board so I can say I did it there.
Adios Muchachos !!

well have fun sounds like your in for a good time! i need to find me some friends that have some value like that!

Sled491
01-06-2010, 09:53 PM
Well the wife and I are heading to Vegas end of April beginning of May for our aniversary. All are welcome to come and hang out. Maybe we can get Tazz to take us out on the lake :)

you da man
01-06-2010, 11:31 PM
Just got back from Cancun a couple weeks ago. This was my 15th trip to Cancun so I guess I like it. Been to Puerto Vallarta...didn't care for it, won't go back if it was free. Cobo is fun and will go back. Cozumel is a relaxing vacation, great for the water enthusiest. Cancun is known for the partying/clubs but you can make it a relaxing vacation if you want to.

jimmobius
01-07-2010, 11:37 AM
We were in Cozumel last January on our cruise. It was one of our ports of call . We went on a snorkle cruise to the reef and that was neat. I will purchase us some snorkle gear so it will be an even better experience for this trip and many more to come. Our other friends did a trip to Cancun and they liked it , the walks on the beach , all inclusive, etc. Thought we would check this out to see if we liked the area or not . I would like to have more watersports available and maybe snorkleing. Not much into the parying all nite sleep all day , repeat scene. I can't see buying a timeshare there or anywhere for that matters . I would like to see other places in the world.
Jim.

kaneboats
01-07-2010, 01:05 PM
What dates are you in San Antonio? I'll be there March 3-5.

Dang-- it's 21-25 for me.

GeauxTigers
01-07-2010, 02:11 PM
"Winter Break?"
I would call that Spring break. Jim, you are lucky going down there. Where you and I are from, everything will still be frozen over. I am not like Yearround who's Moomba double as an icebreaker so he can board in frigid waters.