PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Moomba Outback $22,900

snowboardcorey
01-05-2010, 07:11 PM
-SOLD 1/20/2010!!!

This 2008 Moomba Outback is a great crossover boat for the family that loves to waterski, wakeboard and cruise the day away. The Outback hull has been approved by the governing body of waterskiing for competition thanks to its buttery soft slalom wakes, straight line tracking and steady pull. Includes a factory wakeboard tower to help get the rope up higher for huge airs.

This boat has 90 hours on a 325 horsepower V8 engine. Includes Moomba Cruise Control, stereo system, depth finder, and trailer. This boat has been professionally maintained by Midwest MasterCraft.

PM me for more details!

viking
01-07-2010, 12:59 AM
not a bad price in my opinion!
Why u sellin?

snowboardcorey
01-07-2010, 01:45 PM
Listing it for a buddy, he is upgrading to a V-drive and needs this one gone to make it work.

DOCDRS
01-07-2010, 06:12 PM
thats a great price. i sold my 99 outback in sept for 17500

Jeff W
01-07-2010, 08:09 PM
I can vouch for this boat. It is VERY clean and very well cared for. I've rode behind it many, many times. The boat is trailered to and from the lake about one mile each way, wiped down after every session, etc. The owner takes good care of his stuff.

I spent quite a bit of time in this boat this summer and wouldn't hesitate to purchase or vouch for this boat for any out of town buyers. If you're looking for a clean, low hour boat - this is it.

Good luck moving it Corey. I'll be sad to see it go but I'm excited to take some sets behind Toms new 211. ;)

snowboardcorey
01-07-2010, 08:48 PM
No doubt man, Fish Lake is close enough to hear that I might just have to sneak in a couple sets behind that thing myself!!! I've only been behind the old 210's, gonna have to validate the wake!

Jeff W
01-07-2010, 08:51 PM
No doubt man, Fish Lake is close enough to hear that I might just have to sneak in a couple sets behind that thing myself!!! I've only been behind the old 210's, gonna have to validate the wake!

Done and Done. See you at the boat show. I'll be there with Tom, Jason, Will and Seth. Sounds like the wives are coming too and I *think* Jason and Angie are "back together" so her and Av's will be there. Big group. Looking forward to the rail jam.

snowboardcorey
01-08-2010, 11:55 AM
The rail jam should be pretty cool. We just got a couple more riders from the Hyperlite Legion Team, Kevin Henshaw from LF and MN's own Eric Anderson from Slingshot. Look me up at the show, I'll be there all day everyday!

Jeff W
01-09-2010, 12:18 PM
Someone buy this before I do.. What a smokin deal.. 2 year old boat with 100 ours for $23k..

What a steal.

you da man
01-09-2010, 05:17 PM
Damn good price, somebody will snag it up surely.

phospher
01-22-2010, 11:16 AM
SOLD, to me!!! I'm the new proud owner of this awesome boat in near immaculate condition with only 88.6 hrs and still under warranty! This is my first moomba but I've been around the inboard boat scene for a while. I drove from Milwaukee to Minneapolis to pick her up. I also have a 1982 American Skier.

deerfield
01-22-2010, 12:47 PM
SOLD, to me!!! I'm the new proud owner of this awesome boat in near immaculate condition with only 88.6 hrs and still under warranty! This is my first moomba but I've been around the inboard boat scene for a while. I drove from Milwaukee to Minneapolis to pick her up. I also have a 1982 American Skier.

Hey, phospher - Congratulations on the purchase and welcome to the Moomba family. Am particularly pleased to see you bought an Outback. Great boat. I have an '07 and enjoy every minute I'm on it. C'mon, summer. - Deerfield

kaneboats
01-22-2010, 03:00 PM
Congrats phospher! Welcome to the family. I knew that deal wouldn't be hanging around for long. Hopefully, you will be.

Jeff W
01-22-2010, 03:41 PM
Congrats Phospher. I heard you are one of Erik Ruck's buddies. Make sure you load it down with weight this summer and take a few pics of him taking a set behind it.

Great boat! Glad it moved to a good home.

viking
01-23-2010, 12:32 AM
Hey, phospher - Congratulations on the purchase and welcome to the Moomba family. Am particularly pleased to see you bought an Outback. Great boat. I have an '07 and enjoy every minute I'm on it. C'mon, summer. - Deerfield

Couldn't have said it any different or any better :)

phospher
01-23-2010, 03:20 AM
Thanks guys. I'm looking forward to a long relationship with this boat. Yeah, I grew up with Erik and went to school with him. He's been a shredder since he was a grom. Cool cat.

Sled491
01-24-2010, 06:00 PM
Hey good deal, welcome. I'm on Lower Nemhabin, and have the same boat as Deerfield, in fact I think we ordered ours at the same show. I know we bought from the same dealer. Come on out, we run short line in the morning, surf and board in the afternoons.