PDA

View Full Version : jamboree

gus 08 mobius lsv
01-01-2010, 04:10 PM
i know its way early for this but maybe someone can give me some insight on these. i missed the chicago one last year because of work and had other plans but are these things spur of the moment put together or planned in advance? and how many different states have these? they seem like a good time and would like to attend it this year. any info would be great!

skiyaker
01-01-2010, 05:08 PM
have Moomba... will travel. never too soon to start dreaming of summertime. Put me down for a midwest jamboree. Gus did you end up doing your stereo upgrade?

deerfield
01-01-2010, 07:11 PM
Gus - The Chicago jamboree is planned well in advance. The host dealarship ('07, '08, and '09) has been Ultimate Wake Watersports. Jamboree has always been held on the Fox River and been a wonderful event for the whole family. Great food, games, and gifts. My boys look forward to the jamborees. In this tough economy, a jamboree in 2010 certainly is not a given. It takes resources to put it together. If one happens this summer, would love to have you make the trip and join us for the fun. Visit the dealership. Great team, selection of boats, and merchandise. It's located in Volo, Illinois. Here's a few pics from the '09 jamboree. - Deerfield

gus 08 mobius lsv
01-02-2010, 11:02 PM
have Moomba... will travel. never too soon to start dreaming of summertime. Put me down for a midwest jamboree. Gus did you end up doing your stereo upgrade?

i can't wait for summer coming off of knee surgery last winter and this summer is the first for my activities...can't wait to get on the wakeboard again! and yes i did do my stereo upgrade kmt6 tower speakers wet sound eq 700 amp and 450 amp and 10 in sub all kicker except the eq. i took pics and i'll post em on my profile!

gus 08 mobius lsv
01-02-2010, 11:04 PM
Gus - The Chicago jamboree is planned well in advance. The host dealarship ('07, '08, and '09) has been Ultimate Wake Watersports. Jamboree has always been held on the Fox River and been a wonderful event for the whole family. Great food, games, and gifts. My boys look forward to the jamborees. In this tough economy, a jamboree in 2010 certainly is not a given. It takes resources to put it together. If one happens this summer, would love to have you make the trip and join us for the fun. Visit the dealership. Great team, selection of boats, and merchandise. It's located in Volo, Illinois. Here's a few pics from the '09 jamboree. - Deerfield

yes i seen your pics during the summer and i'm jealous i couldn't make it! i'd love to be there this year and i will be as long as it don't interfere with our trip to lake cumberland. if u guys get anything together let me know i'd pull the boat to chicago!!

moombadaze
01-03-2010, 10:15 AM
We won't be having any in Florida.

Sad, very sad

have Moomba... will travel. never too soon to start dreaming of summertime.

Awsome saying, and yes never to early to start dreaming.

I have attended the big Jamborees in Florida and Georgia, but find the smaller mini jams-about 4-6 families to be way much more fun.

kaneboats
01-03-2010, 04:01 PM
I suspect we will have some of the smaller kind in FL again.

wolfeman131
01-03-2010, 08:52 PM
Sinclair Jamboree is set for Saturday, July 10th. :)

moombadaze
01-03-2010, 09:13 PM

Have Moomba-am traveling in July:D

WaterBullDawg1980
01-04-2010, 12:44 AM

Put WBD down for a spot! Any info out there for this? Linky?

Glad to see it is on Sinclair as I am tired of putting my boat on Lanier. I am about finished with that lake.

kaneboats
01-04-2010, 02:00 AM
Count me in for Sinclair 2.

wolfeman131
01-04-2010, 01:10 PM
Put WBD down for a spot! Any info out there for this? Linky?

WBD - search my posts from the 2009 Sinclair Jam. Same rules will apply. I'll start to put more info out there as we get closer to starting the season.

kaneboats
01-11-2010, 07:19 PM
I am more likely to get sponsored by Yeungling.

Sled491
01-11-2010, 10:05 PM
I thought you were?

kaneboats
01-13-2010, 12:18 PM
Nope. Just look like it.