PDA

View Full Version : College football fans?

WaterBullDawg1980
12-28-2009, 04:18 PM
Alright, lets hear from ya....

I want to hear from my Moomba football fans! Where are you guys?!

Any bowl predictions?

sandm
12-28-2009, 05:38 PM
I hope boise state gets pounded. a good lesson for the fans here :)

SEARK
12-28-2009, 05:58 PM
In Arkansas & pulling for your Dogs against A&M (gotta pull for the SEC). Hogs win big over E. Carolina in Memphis on Saturday. :)

TahitiVC
12-28-2009, 07:36 PM
Pulling for the ducks to beat the buckeyes in the Rosebowl. Got a neice that plays soccer for the Ducks so Go ducks beat the buckeyes.

Brianinpdx
12-28-2009, 07:49 PM
+1 For the Ducks! it'll be all about the QB run baby!

jester
12-28-2009, 08:01 PM
I hope boise state gets pounded. a good lesson for the fans here :)

Agree 100%.

jester
12-28-2009, 08:02 PM
Pulling for the ducks to beat the buckeyes in the Rosebowl. Got a neice that plays soccer for the Ducks so Go ducks beat the buckeyes.

TahitiVC, If she likes too wakeboard she should join the U of O wakeboard team.

I also should vote for the ducks since I live in Eugene and if i did not the U of O team might get mad at me.

wolfeman131
12-28-2009, 11:00 PM
I was born & raised in Columbus, OH so I bleed scarlet & gray. The Ducks better fear The Nut! Go Buckeyes!!

you da man
12-29-2009, 12:26 AM

I'm down with that.

you da man
12-29-2009, 12:27 AM
I'm just northwest of Austin, TX so I'm all about the Horns.

pickle311
12-29-2009, 12:02 PM
I'm in Austin but from Louisiana. GEAUX TIGERS!!!
My Predictions
LSU beats Penn State by 10
Hookem Horns, but I don't believe that they have a snowballs chance in hell against Bama. As much as I hate Saban, he's the best coach in college football. I want UT to win, but I'm picking Bama by atleast 21.
Ducks over Ohio by 17, Ohio gets blown out every year. When are people going to realize how over rated they are? The worst of the SEC teams are better than the top Big10 teams. You can expect much from a team with a coach that wears a fairy sweater every game.
Florida stomps Cincy by 27
TCU pulls off a close one against Boise by 3
Texas Tech wins by 35 over Michigan State
Nebraska beats AZ, but it's close
Stanford beats OU by 120, that's not a typo
Tenn upsets VT by 3

tazz3069
12-29-2009, 02:24 PM
I am just glad that USC is not in the Rosebowl this year. Go Buckeyes!!!!!

you da man
12-29-2009, 03:02 PM
My Predictions
Hookem Horns, but I don't believe that they have a snowballs chance in hell against Bama. As much as I hate Saban, he's the best coach in college football. I want UT to win, but I'm picking Bama by atleast 21.
Ducks over Ohio by 17, Ohio gets blown out every year. When are people going to realize how over rated they are? The worst of the SEC teams are better than the top Big10 teams. You can expect much from a team with a coach that wears a fairy sweater every game.
Florida stomps Cincy by 27
TCU pulls off a close one against Boise by 3
Texas Tech wins by 35 over Michigan State
Nebraska beats AZ, but it's close
Stanford beats OU by 120, that's not a typo
Tenn upsets VT by 3

Who's your bookie? I want in on some of those spreads

jester
12-29-2009, 03:23 PM
I am just glad that USC is not in the Rosebowl this year. Go Buckeyes!!!!!

Tazz, I agree with USC. No one likes USC. It is going to be the Ducks that take it. Forget this buckeyes thing.

sandm
12-29-2009, 05:20 PM
hey pickles, fify.....

TCU stomps Boise into the Arizona dirt and when the dust settles, nothing left but some horseshoes, by 27..

germa001
12-30-2009, 02:00 AM
I'm a student at BAMA. So obviously I'm gonna say the Tide will Roll on Texas... most of my friends are going to the game, however, I did not get tickets. So I am planning on being in a bar in Tuscaloosa for that game. Other than that, Go SEC.

zabooda
12-30-2009, 03:23 AM
Fear the Vandel.

WaterBullDawg1980
12-30-2009, 09:06 PM
Zabooda, You have to be loving this game. Although I am not sure that TD reception was a catch.

THIS game is why I LOVE college football.

WHAT A GAME!

zabooda
12-30-2009, 09:15 PM
Your right Bulldawg. I caught the last five minutes and it was great. Now we can fear the nut.

brain_rinse
12-30-2009, 10:40 PM
Go Hawkeyes!

sandm
12-30-2009, 11:08 PM
Fear the Vandel.

can't wait to check out the ada county arrest report tomorrow. there is going to be some SERIOUS partying taking place in downtown Boise tonight...
that school def. knows how to drink..

congrats on the win in the hbowl.. bout time they had a decent year :)

tazz3069
12-30-2009, 11:34 PM
Tazz, I agree with USC. No one likes USC. It is going to be the Ducks that take it. Forget this buckeyes thing.

HAHAHA well see. LOL

jester
12-31-2009, 12:55 AM
Fear the Vandel.

Hahaha I had my U of I gear on today and that game really came down to the end. Nice way to win since they have not been a 4th Qtr team all year. Next year is going to be good.

Brianinpdx
12-31-2009, 01:14 PM
that was a damn fine game if I may say so myself!

My Ducks go tomorrow and the whole state of Oregon is up in arms over it.

-Brian

wolfeman131
01-01-2010, 10:07 PM
My Predictions

Wonder if the Duck players think the Buckeyes are overrated? Maybe Coach Kelly should buy himself a "fairy" sweater. Big Ten teams are holding their own this bowl season. Wisconsin rolled to a win, Penn State pulled out a win and one of the doormat Big Ten teams, Northwestern, almost took out one better SEC teams in Auburn.

jmvotto
01-02-2010, 10:23 AM
too bad the BCS chickened out with Boise st vs TCU. It would have been better to see one of those teams vs Florida and Cincy. Now we'll never now if the mid majors can take out the big guns.

Northwestern /auburn was a cgreat game as well as standford/ Oklahoma.

gus 08 mobius lsv
01-02-2010, 10:58 PM
buckeye fan here and i wanted to wait before i ran my mouth cause i figured oregon would run all over them but i was surprised to see the d hold up! i know there there are a few oregon guys on the board sorry mike! the big ten did look impressive this year but everyone knows the sec is twice the league the big ten is!
and tressel can where his fairy sweater vest all he wants as long as we whip that team "up north" every year!!

kaneboats
01-07-2010, 01:12 PM
Big one tonight. Any predictions?

I think TX showed a tough D (like Nebraska) can slow them down a lot. Meanwhile FL had a pretty good D and Alabama was able to set them up and hit some big plays against them. I think you give Saban 30 days to prepare and it's like giving another coach 3 mos. (and no, I don't really like him or AL). Then again, there's that Heismann jinx, right?

deerfield
01-07-2010, 02:58 PM
[QUOTE=kaneboats;82360]Big one tonight. Any predictions?QUOTE]

I predict I'll be watchin' the game!

brain_rinse
01-07-2010, 03:49 PM
Wonder if the Duck players think the Buckeyes are overrated? Maybe Coach Kelly should buy himself a "fairy" sweater. Big Ten teams are holding their own this bowl season. Wisconsin rolled to a win, Penn State pulled out a win and one of the doormat Big Ten teams, Northwestern, almost took out one better SEC teams in Auburn.Add in that Iowa win and the Big Ten came out looking great this year.

brain_rinse
01-07-2010, 03:50 PM
Big one tonight. Any predictions?

I think TX showed a tough D (like Nebraska) can slow them down a lot. Meanwhile FL had a pretty good D and Alabama was able to set them up and hit some big plays against them. I think you give Saban 30 days to prepare and it's like giving another coach 3 mos. (and no, I don't really like him or AL). Then again, there's that Heismann jinx, right?
It's should be a good one tonight... I think Alabama has the edge, but we'll find out for sure soon enough.

flex
01-07-2010, 04:12 PM
as an LSU fan & as much as i hate to say it....ROLL TIDE!!!

kaneboats
01-08-2010, 11:45 AM
We got cheated out of a good game. Give TX credit for doign their best to make it watch worthy though. Gators will have their work cut out for them next year with Alabama returning a lot of guys.

you da man
01-08-2010, 01:17 PM
Even with Colt McCoy out Texas had a good chance. Couple problems, Gilbert should have taken a sack or kept the ball and maybe get a yard or two instead of trying the short pass that was ran back in the closing seconds. Gilbert also fumbled the ball when Texas had moment going in the last quarter. Alabama's Jackson got away with 2 pass interference in a row. Texas caught called for one pass interference when both players were pushing off. A win is a win for Alabama but Texas held their own.

viking
01-08-2010, 04:45 PM
That's a lot to ask from a "true freshman"! I think he did as good a job as he could coming into such a big game like that to keep them in it. Kuddo's

WaterBullDawg1980
01-08-2010, 07:13 PM
Yep. You cant ask a frosh to do much more than what Gilbert did last night. Alabama is the SEC and I usually pull for the SEC, but I have always liked the Horns, so last night was frustrating to say the least. Bama was clearly more physical of the two teams, and Saban's recruiting really showed as Bama had more true athletes on the field than Texas. This was surprising to me.

Sucks that Colt was not in there, although anyone would be guessing to speculate how it would have changed things. BOTH teams' game plans changed when he went out.

germa001
01-11-2010, 06:06 PM
I too wish Colt could have stayed healthy but depth is part of having a good football team. Y'all should have seen Tuscaloosa after that game. Everyone was going crazy. It was a blast. I can't believe it happened while I was at school here. College football is over now so come on warm weather so we can get the boat in and get after it on the water! Roll Tide Roll.