PDA

View Full Version : Best Christmas Gift

mmandley
12-26-2009, 11:43 AM
You know when your getting older when receiving gifts isn't as important as watching others open the ones you got them.

Well this year when i gave my other half my Christmas wish list it was very short. I just don't have anything in mind i need right now.

Now her knowing anything for the boat or with the boat is going to make me happy this is what she did, it literally brought tears to my eyes because no one has ever done something so personal for me. It took a little thought, a little work, and a lot of love to make me this gift.

She took a picture she took last year, one of our first boating trips, the only trip we made out to Fall Creek and blew it up and added the Moomba logo and slogan for Moomba Boats. No Worries.

This will be framed and put in my office asap.

moombadaze
12-26-2009, 12:14 PM
Nice, very nice-memories last a lifetime

you are correct-anything boat, especially Moomba related is a great gift

deerfield
12-26-2009, 01:00 PM
mmandley - Very nice. Thought and effort went into that gift. Ain't gonna be re-gifted, that's for sure! - Deerfield

WaterBullDawg1980
12-26-2009, 01:10 PM
Wow. That is awesome. When my wife pulls stuff like that it kinda reminds me again why I tried so hard to convince her to marry me. :).

Its not the always the biggest things that mean the most.

Great gift mandley!

cab13367
12-26-2009, 08:45 PM
Mike,

Tell Claudia she done good! You're a lucky man.

Al

jmvotto
12-27-2009, 10:05 AM
Awesome gift, we did calendars and photo albums from shutterfly to capture the summer memories.:D

newty
12-27-2009, 07:41 PM
Nice score! and and nice present too!;)

kaneboats
12-28-2009, 12:40 PM
Very cool. Great pic to use for it.