PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Mobuis LS

Hoopskier
12-22-2009, 06:47 AM
2004 Moomba Mobius LS Wakeboard/Ski Boat, Blue with white and grey trim, full tower with skier flag, Kenwood CD player with six speakers and driver remote control, 10 passenger, 320HP 5.7L Indmar EFI, 205 hours total time, Ballast tank system, depth finder, Bimini Top, Barefoot Boom, Spare prop, Prop puller tool. One owner, meticulously maintained, always parked in garage when not in use. Single axle trailer with oil bath hubs, disc brakes.

Also in this boat I am including the gear that you will need to get started. Skis (1 adult pair, 1 junior pair), Tubes (2), ropes, lifejackets, anchor. That small stuff that you need to be legal out of the water. You won’t get that stuff from a dealership.

This is a multi watersport boat, Ski, Tube, Wakeboard, Wakeskate, or add your own additional ballast and Surf. Or just Cruise with a bunch of friends/family

"For the family looking to get into wakeboarding without denting the household budget too much, take a look at the Mobius LS. This model has the inboard configuration to crossover into the multi-sport performance realm, and not alienates parents interested in skiing."--Waterski Magazine

“Recently awarded the best value boat in wakeboarding, the Mobius LS continues to be the boat of choice for those looking for a high-end wakeboarding boat but have a budget. With a swept-back Rad-a-Cage, rear Bertha Ballast system and 4 blade prop as standard equipment, the Mobius is ready to rock right out of the box. Adding the optional front bag system weights the entire boat to displace the largest wake possible. A redesigned hull in 2001 allows this boat to displace advanced size wakes while still maintaining the awesome handling and maneuverability of a direct drive”--Wakeworld.com

Price $23,900 OBO

Current Location: Wausau, WI available for viewing

Hoopskier
01-20-2010, 04:25 PM
http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt201/hoopskier/006.jpg

http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt201/hoopskier/002.jpg

dru1974
01-21-2010, 01:00 AM
Cwill u sell me your bare foot boom?

Hoopskier
01-21-2010, 03:06 PM
The barefoot boom is not for sale seperately. Thanks