PDA

View Full Version : Transmission Type?

Garn
12-21-2009, 01:19 PM
I'm buying a water strainer from Discount Inboards and they require to know what transmission is in my boat. I have no idea and I can't place my order without it. Does anyone know what transmission is in a 2007 Mobius LS?

Thanks,

Garn

DOCDRS
12-21-2009, 06:26 PM
i think its a zf hurth 1:1, it will be in your manual but i don'tthink they have changed for 10 yrs

cab13367
12-21-2009, 10:05 PM
I'm buying a water strainer from Discount Inboards and they require to know what transmission is in my boat. I have no idea and I can't place my order without it. Does anyone know what transmission is in a 2007 Mobius LS?

Thanks,

Garn

Garn,

Not sure why they need to know what tranny u have - all they need to know is what size inlet/outlet and you can measure that. It's just the inside diameter of your inlet pipe.

Al

DOCDRS
12-22-2009, 12:50 AM
buy the 1.25 one and get the right size 90 elbows to fit your intake line. plus you will need more intake line to run from your strainer to your tranny cooler or to your raw water pump depending where your tranny cooler is

mcdye
12-22-2009, 10:11 AM
sounds like you are ordering via their web page. It is a standard form to get additional info about your boat, just incase something stands out when ordering parts. As noted you inlet hoses is the key factor when getting a Sherwood strainer.

A good investment, should be standard boats,,,imo.