PDA

View Full Version : Winter upgrades

Hoopskier
12-08-2009, 11:37 PM
I think for this winter I might do some upgrades to the boat. I already got some new stainless cup holders. I'm looking to get the Seadek pad and a bimini top.

I also going to put the "Roo" back on the boat. The previous owner took it off. Is there a good place to get Roo stickers. Is the dealership the only place? I've seen some on ebay, are they any good, the right size? I know the boat original came with white but I might go with a different color.

jmvotto
12-09-2009, 12:00 AM
I ordered mine from a member here. but a local sign shop could do it with the right graphics. I believe Ed G has the graphics in his profile.

mmandley
12-09-2009, 09:48 AM
Yearround sent a couple extras he had out last summer. < Thanks Yearround > All you would need is a photo copy or a picture on here of an original and a sign shop can blow it up and print them in any color for you.

moombadaze
12-09-2009, 10:02 AM
If you do your seadek pad in the cold winter up north--heat helps . Id take the platform in the house to help it warm up and use a hair dryer also.

kaneboats
12-09-2009, 06:19 PM
If anybody puts in an order you should ask around here too. I'd take a roo for the truck.