PDA

View Full Version : Graphics????

senek8
05-13-2004, 06:01 PM
Bought a 2001 Mobius V and the original owners either took the graphics off or ordered it without. Wondering if I can order them from anywhere??

Thanks

MartyC
05-14-2004, 09:29 AM
You can order them from your dealer or Skier's Choice. I took the '01 graphics off mine and put on the '03 graphics last year. Made a big difference. Looks real nice.

Livindadream
06-02-2004, 09:43 AM
I have an 02 Mobius and just ordered new graphics, the 04 version. Cost like $85 bucks, but labor is going to double to cost. Well worth it though. Those things are tricky. I will say that in order to order the 02, it was going to be $400+, as you had to order the entire kit. I like the newer ones better anyway, so it was any easy choice for me.

db7
06-02-2004, 11:32 AM
Livindadream,

Did you get the new flame looking Mobius Decal for $85? If so where did you get it from? My dealer wanted $300 for them. That isnt installed.

Livindadream
06-02-2004, 01:14 PM
db, yes I got the new flame decals. Ordered them from Lakota Watersports in Cincy. In fact, got the call today that they are in. In fact, it was your boat that made me check it out. Saw your pics, and like it much more than the 02.

I am editing this because I was mistaken, db. Turns out the regular circular Moomba decals were the $85. The Mobius decals I ordered were $147, not installed. Still quite a difference. I asked my dealer, and he told me they are probably trying to sell you the "kit", which includes other stickers such a "Official Towboat of Gravity Games" etc.