PDA

View Full Version : 99' Outback Biz

MNFatSack
05-12-2004, 11:13 PM
I am a relatively new soul to the wakeboard community. I have been around lakes and water sports as a youngster, but have recently aquired the wake feaver. I fell hard and decidied to get a boat. I am looking to get a 99 Outback with 300 hours, a custom tower (which looks rather sweat comparatively speaking) and has a boars rack. The upohostry is in excellent condition, but the strereo is very mediocre. Asking $18.9K, I would ideally like to pay around $17.5 or so. I guess I would just like to know if this is reasonable. Also what kind mechanical issues should I watch out for with the motor? What should I look for when I take it out for a spin? What regular maintenance should the indmar have had and should expect to have in the upcoming months? Any input or insight from an Outback owner would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ya'll

NH Moomba
05-13-2004, 10:23 PM
I bought a 2000 LS with 39 hours on it and the MPI motor for just under 18K 5 months ago. I had to drive down to N.C. for it but I felt it was a good deal. No tower or pop up cleats but I bought the cleats on Ebay and a Monster tower and rack for $1,100. There are 2 outbacks and a kanga on ebay right now with less hours. The kanga has been on there for weeks and the buyer just dropped the price to 16k. It has 80 hours.

Andy

wiseone
05-19-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by MNFatSack

I am a relatively new soul to the wakeboard community. I have been around lakes and water sports as a youngster, but have recently aquired the wake feaver. I fell hard and decidied to get a boat. I am looking to get a 99 Outback with 300 hours, a custom tower (which looks rather sweat comparatively speaking) and has a boars rack. The upohostry is in excellent condition, but the strereo is very mediocre. Asking $18.9K, I would ideally like to pay around $17.5 or so. I guess I would just like to know if this is reasonable. Also what kind mechanical issues should I watch out for with the motor? What should I look for when I take it out for a spin? What regular maintenance should the indmar have had and should expect to have in the upcoming months? Any input or insight from an Outback owner would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ya'll
Got a 99 outback with 175hrs for $17 for sale.

wiseone
05-19-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by wiseone

Originally posted by MNFatSack

Got a 99 outback with 175hrs for $17 for sale.I have a '99 Outback with 175hrs on it asking $17,000. It is black and white with a black Monster Tower. The trailer is a single axle painted black. It has four Kenwood Speakers with a Pioneer Cd player. Boat is in great shape exterior and exterior. No board racks.