PDA

View Full Version : Heated seats

DOCDRS
11-04-2009, 08:48 PM
If i ever get the time this would be an awesome addition to the heater

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=12839

Razzman
11-04-2009, 10:03 PM
IMO if you need these then you might as well sell the boat and buy an Escalade. :cool: Too me that is nothing but a gimmick. C'mon seriously who needs those, hell i've never even had a car with them!

sandm
11-04-2009, 10:33 PM
^agreed razz

DOCDRS
11-04-2009, 10:48 PM
Are you kidding, my wife would be in heaven on those chilly mornings in the spring and fall ....... and some summer mornings. i'd be hard pressed to buy a vehicle without heated seats but our winters are much colder than yours.......plus i always found .. a happy wife is a happy life she was so happy with the boat heater why not the seats ...doesn't look too costly.

deerfield
11-04-2009, 11:36 PM
Doc, I'm with you. Heated seats all the way. Have them in the Suburban and Toyota. If I could, I'd put one in the boat. Would be a cool addition for the driver and compliment the factory heater that EVERYONE enjoys. - Deerfield

SEARK
11-05-2009, 05:57 PM
This reminds me of my first day as a SAAB service advisor.

Dealership was in New London, Ct and it was a cold November day.

I had never driven a SAAB before and was asked to drive a customer home.

Immediately after dropping him off I happened to let loose a rather impressive fart.

Impressive enough that I had to open the windows.

I slowly felt my butt getting warmer and warmer.

This was very strange and a little concerning.

When I got back to the dealership, I ran into the restroom to see what kind of mess I had created in my pants...nothing. Still fresh as a daisy.

Mechanic came by and asked me - how do you like them heated seats???

Funny Ed, that made me smile. :)