PDA

View Full Version : Ballast Upgrade

2007 Outback V
10-26-2009, 06:06 PM
I am still tying to decide what pumps I want to go with for my GI to GIII upgrade. Tsunami, Jabsco, or stay stock with sprinkler valves. Seem like there are pros and cons to each.
I talk with Jason from Wakemakers several weeks ago. He was very nice on the phone and extremly helpful. He seemed to really know what he was talking about. I was having him write me up a quote for a Jabsco pump system, however it has been weeks and I still don't have the quote. I have called him twice since then asking for the quote. He apologizes for not getting it to me and then gives me an excuse and tells me I will have it by the end of the night. I have given up on Jason, and I do not want to purchase from Wakemakers do to this.
Does anyone know who has good customer service and has the system parts I would need?

tazz3069
10-26-2009, 11:01 PM
I will give you a thread that I responded too. I also tried Jason and he failed me twice. Here is the thread.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=9498

Let me know if you need any help. I will, and this goes for anybody who reeds this thread, give you my cell number to call me with any questions. I am very happy with the system that I built Look at my pictures when you have a chance.
Tazz