PDA

View Full Version : tower speakers are on!

gus 08 mobius lsv
10-10-2009, 10:31 AM
i'm gonna get pics posted as soon as i get boat back from winterizing it. i just wanted to thank razzman and mike for all your help on the speaker sub and amp questions i have. a bunch of pics will be coming soon. it sounds amazing and the job looks nice too. i had a local shop do it and they treated me very well on price. so thanks again guys for answering my many questions!

you da man
10-10-2009, 12:22 PM
Was the shop a car stereo shop or boat stereo shop...just curious. I was amazed to find quite a few boat only stereo shops within a couple hours driving distance from me...talk about quality shops, nice work coming out of them.

Razzman
10-10-2009, 12:22 PM
Awesome Gus! No prob, that's what's it's about around here! Let's see those pics! :D

gus 08 mobius lsv
10-10-2009, 03:55 PM
it was a car audio place more or less but he said he does a handful of boats a year as well. after the buckeyes play i'll take em and get them up.

mmandley
10-10-2009, 06:01 PM
Yea lets see those pics man. =)

I bet it does sound good. I know im still waiting for Claudia to goto the fabic store and buy supplies to make my speakers covers. i havn't for got ya Gus lol.

Hopefully i can get her making them pretty soon. I think i will have to take a wake board rack off the tower and strategicaly place it in her way a few times to get her on the project LOL.

gus 08 mobius lsv
10-10-2009, 08:39 PM
two amps 700.5 and 450.2
kicker comp 10 in sub
wetsounds eq
portable sat radio unit

gus 08 mobius lsv
10-10-2009, 08:47 PM
custom made boat id numbers ...3 layers of color to match the lsv script and color
kmt6 tower speakers

gus 08 mobius lsv
10-10-2009, 08:54 PM
also in the works... in one of the pics you can see the garage i'm building to store my baby. 12 foot door so no need to fold down the tower

3 piece roo sea deck cover has arrived just need to put it on

evolution cover is being made and will arrive soon

gus 08 mobius lsv
10-10-2009, 08:57 PM
Yea lets see those pics man. =)

I bet it does sound good. I know im still waiting for Claudia to goto the fabic store and buy supplies to make my speakers covers. i havn't for got ya Gus lol.

Hopefully i can get her making them pretty soon. I think i will have to take a wake board rack off the tower and strategicaly place it in her way a few times to get her on the project LOL.

haha yeah sometimes u gotta do subtle things like that!!

ok mike sounds good its the off season so i got time to wait!

newty
10-10-2009, 11:17 PM
Nice job! I love how you integrated the ws420 under the switches, That looks badazz! Have and pics of how you did that?

Hydrofoiljunky
10-11-2009, 03:04 AM
I'm curious about how you mounted that ws 420 under those switches as well? I didn't think there was room. I ended up mounting under the dash, but that looks factory. May have to look at that again. Thanks for the inspiration :-)

Chad

tazz3069
10-11-2009, 08:57 AM
That is an awesome idea for the EQ. Great Looking. One question, where did the installer put all the reset buttons for all the switches?

gus 08 mobius lsv
10-11-2009, 11:05 AM
Nice job! I love how you integrated the ws420 under the switches, That looks badazz! Have and pics of how you did that?

thanks newty. well its really hard to see it unless you look at it really close but there is actually an aluminum plate behind all the switches and eq. they re cut the holes for it and polished it up and it blends in really well actually