PDA

View Full Version : lake time

jimmobius
10-05-2009, 09:42 AM
Went out to the lake yesterday , city of Denver lake, I don't think it got warmer than 60deg. Drysuit, bowcover, windshield above the windshield attached to the bimini. Boat had a heater and a hot water shower. It was nice to be able to go out in not the best weather and ride and not get cold or wet. I think I will be adding these options to my boat this winter.
Jim.

mmandley
10-06-2009, 09:52 AM
Nice man glad your getting a little more ridding in before the snow comes.

I keep looking outside and the sun is shinning but the temps are in the mid 60s. I would go out and i would even get in the water with out a suit, problem is none of my crew will go LOL.

I am buying a suit next year and getting Claudia one also. Just want to lose some more ballast myself lol.

jester
10-06-2009, 06:06 PM
Mike,

If you still want to go out i will be hitting the water until the start or next month or when we start hitting high 30* at night for a week. This last weekend my boat crew bailed on me since "It was too cold out and the sun was not out" I am always looking for people to go in the early and late time of year. I hate putting the boat away for winter and hope to get another 20 hours on the water before i have to put her away.