PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Moomba Mobius V, NICE!!!

dereklschmidt
10-01-2009, 02:55 PM
Well, I'm not looking forward to selling, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do. This is a VERY nice boat. You will NOT be dissapointed

There are roughly 880 hrs on the boat, however, I am still using it and will continue to use it till it is sold. All maintenance has been properly performed on this boat in 50 hour intervals. Pristine condition! It's got 2200 lbs of built in hidden ballast with full automatic control. Tandem axle trailer with brand new tires, replaced all 4 on 07/30/09. The trailer is in great condition, only notable thing would be the lower rear fenders, bottom 3 inches, dinged up a little from blow out, can only see up close. This boat is real similar to the new Moomba LSV's. This boat runs real nice, and, like I said, I will be using it till it's sold. I LOVE it and hope it goes to someone who will feel the same. Here are some key features of the boat:

330hp 5.7L V8 Fuel Injected MPI Indmar Assault Engine
2200lbs of automatic ballast
22.5' foot, playpen bow seating, seats 10 comfortably!!!
Depth Finder
Blue LED cup holders
Hydraulic Wake Plate
Perfect Pass
Collapsible Wakebord Tower
Stereo System includes: (1 Kenwood, 1 Pioneer, & 1 Rockford Fosgate amp; 12" Kicker Comp Sub, 6 Rockford Fosgate 6.5 componet speakers, 4 Eclipse Component Tower Speakers)
2 Wakeboard Racks
Grey Bimini Top (cover has a couple tears, actual bimini does not)
Custom Made black snap down cover, (perfect condition)
NADA Value @ $24,495, suggested list @ $35,722
ASKING: $21,500 OBO (PRICE DROPPED!!!, priced for a quick sale, price goes up in the spring!!)

This boat puts out a huge wakeboard & surf wake. Has no problem pulling anyone 1, or 2 people out of the water. Never been used in salt water, winterized every winter, never seen a boat this well taken care of. Need to sell, I know it's nearing the end of the season & the boat is priced accordingly. Definite head turner on & off the water. Gurantee you will love it!

if you have any questions, or want more pictures feel free to call (3.1.6\7.6.5\2.2.4.9) or email me

LAST TRY OF THE SEASON< LAST CHANCE TO GET A STEAL ON AN AMAZING BOAT!!!!

dereklschmidt
10-11-2009, 08:13 PM
LAST TRY OF THE SEASON< LAST CHANCE TO GET A STEAL ON AN AMAZING BOAT!!!!

CORRECTION!!!

THIS OFFER GOOD THROUGH OCTOBER 30th! Then it is going to storage for the winter...

$19,500, PRICE IS FIRM, NO OFFERS, NO TRADES, NO SCAMS!!!