PDA

View Full Version : UNBELIEVABLE! Z5 Cargo Bimini for $850!!!!

Razzman
09-20-2009, 09:21 PM
Who wants a brand new Z5 Cargo Bimini for $850? I put this here so someone who wants one can jump on it!

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/boa/1343599370.html

you da man
09-20-2009, 10:10 PM
I'd jump on it but...I have an XLV

spyder
09-20-2009, 10:57 PM
what a steal, but shipping and duty to Canada would be ridiculous.

cab13367
09-21-2009, 03:00 PM
So how much of a pain is it to drop the tower with a Z-cargo installed? I have to do this each time to get the boat in the garage so it would seem to be a hassle.

viking
09-21-2009, 03:20 PM
would it fit an outback DD?

you da man
09-21-2009, 10:05 PM
Well, too bad, the LSV rack won't fit the XLV

tazz3069
09-22-2009, 08:16 AM
Cab, you need to remove the Bimini before you drop the tower. I can do it by my self. If is very light and not hard to handle. I just wish this deal was available a few months earlier. I just purchased one at full price.
Tazz

mmandley
09-22-2009, 02:31 PM
So how much of a pain is it to drop the tower with a Z-cargo installed? I have to do this each time to get the boat in the garage so it would seem to be a hassle.

Its way simple man. Pull the rear pins and drop the cover to the load and unload position. Then pull the front pins and gently tap the rack where it slides into the bracket and it will pop right out. Then its over your head, weighs about 15lbs you just take it off towards the front of your boat and i flip it upside down, laying it on the bow. Then drop the tower like normal.

Takes all of 5 minutes now that ive done it a few times.

cab13367
09-22-2009, 03:05 PM
Thanks guys, sounds pretty easy. However, it's just one more step I have to do each time, I have no room to store the thing, and I don't always want the top up but like to have it along in case I need it. So for me, the bimini work out better. I guess I am just rationalizing not buying the thing :o)

yearround
09-22-2009, 04:54 PM
Thanks guys, sounds pretty easy. However, it's just one more step I have to do each time, I have no room to store the thing, and I don't always want the top up but like to have it along in case I need it. So for me, the bimini work out better. I guess I am just rationalizing not buying the thing :o)

don't worry, i am ok if you don't buy it. we have one, we love it, but we only put it on a couple times a year, because we have to raise/lower the tower for the garage. (i hang the rack on the wall of the garage when not in use) but we do take the boat out at least 1x/week.

so did anyone buy this rack?

Sled491
09-22-2009, 09:03 PM
would it fit an outback DD?

Nope, sorry

you da man
09-22-2009, 09:37 PM
don't worry, i am ok if you don't buy it. we have one, we love it, but we only put it on a couple times a year, because we have to raise/lower the tower for the garage. (i hang the rack on the wall of the garage when not in use) but we do take the boat out at least 1x/week.

so did anyone buy this rack?

Looks like they have or had two of them. Tried to call Z Sportracks to see if in fact the LSV wont fit the XLV but all I get is an answering machine. Let a message but no call back.