PDA

View Full Version : Moomba replacement parts

CarolinaGirls
09-13-2009, 12:09 AM
Hey folks I am looking to replace a couple of fold in cup holders for my 1999 Moomba Outback. Any idea where I might be able to order these if anywhere?

brain_rinse
09-13-2009, 02:46 PM
Overtons would be my first thought

Brian Raymond
09-17-2009, 10:16 PM
You can contact your local dealer for replacement parts, or the "Parts Guru" Anthony Cooper at Skiers Choice. You can contact him email; [email protected] for pricing and availability. If your dealer is not conveniently located, they can always have it drop shipped. Brian Raymond

jmvotto
09-18-2009, 06:44 AM
sorry for the hijack,

Brian , i spoke with AC to get the parts list for a GI to GIII upgrade for the balast system and he told me i could only get them through the dealer.(not direct anymore) even though a couple people did that in 2007 and 2008.:confused:

zabooda
09-20-2009, 04:13 AM
My 98 and I think the 99's had the black drink holders that inserted into the fiberglass and not fold up. For some unknown reason, my 98 did not have a drink holder for the driver so I added a fold out holder. Those holders can be found at most boat and RV parts supply stores. Don't get the white color like I did as it shows dirt and it discolors over time.