PDA

View Full Version : Question on price

you da man
09-09-2009, 07:37 PM
Leftover 08 XLV, standard one bag ballast, no Z5, always stored indoors at dealers warehouse and showroom floor...$42,000?

gus 08 mobius lsv
09-09-2009, 07:44 PM
do ya know any the other options that it has or doesn't have. stereo\tower speakers...perfect pass etc.

you da man
09-09-2009, 07:48 PM
Standard stereo 6 speaker with Kicker amp with platform remote. No PP, just Moomba Cruise.

mjwray
09-09-2009, 07:50 PM
Just to give you an ideal, I have an 08 Gravity Games, loaded with every option except heater, mint condition with the Z-5, wakeboard pro PP, sub, light bar and tower speakers custom trailer wheels for 45,000 out the door. Bought it 4 weeks ago, make sure you check the start dates on the warranty, mine was screwed up if you buy.

Matt

you da man
09-09-2009, 08:08 PM
Thanks Matt. I haven't began negociating on the price yet, that's just asking. This boat I know has been in the showroom for close to a year. Awsome colors, blue hull with orange top accent with white deck. I actually had an Epic dealer near me drop his price on a new Epic 23v to $43k...that's pretty impressive by itself and is completely loaded, 375hp engine, 4,000lb ballast w/gauges (nice feature), bimini, GPS Smart Tow, and stereo. I just really like the XLV for the interior and Moomba (Skiers Choice) has been around and will stay around. Epic is brand new and I saw a few flaws on a new 09. Stainless cup holders were coming un-glued from surfaces, adhesive on molding trim in the interior already coming apart, and cover for the stereo compartment was warped.

sandm
09-09-2009, 08:30 PM
keep in mind on epic boats, the only options are bimini and color. everything else is considered standard. epic as a name is fairly new, but they were initially known as toyota marine and have been around for some time.

to me, it's a no brainer. dicker on the moomba and walk off the lot with it.
better build quality, better gas mileage from the small block vs the 8.1liter, and a stronger company to back the purchase.

good luck and hope to see pics on here soon of your new purchase :)