kdub
09-06-2009, 08:13 PM
no more pride for me! its gone now, sold it for a big 20k

kdub
09-06-2009, 08:15 PM
More Photos - part 2

deerfield
09-06-2009, 09:49 PM
kdub - Nice boat. Two questions: First, is the floor of the boat carpeted or rubber? Second, in addition to a snap in play pen cover, why do you have a full cover? Hope you find a buyer soon. Thanks for posting the pics. - Deerfield

kdub
09-07-2009, 10:18 AM
kdub - Nice boat. Two questions: First, is the floor of the boat carpeted or rubber? Second, in addition to a snap in play pen cover, why do you have a full cover? Hope you find a buyer soon. Thanks for posting the pics. - Deerfield
The floor pieces in the front are rubber and i only have a bow cover, the full cover is nice to keep weather and all critters out, when it sits outside overnight

Canuckle Head
09-08-2009, 01:16 PM
What are you asking and how many hours on it?

kdub
09-08-2009, 06:23 PM
What are you asking and how many hours on it?
here is all the info: http://www.pdx3.com/outback_v.htm

thanks
ken

Canuckle Head
09-08-2009, 06:58 PM
Thanks Ken,

Actually found it on Portland Craigslist and forwarded on the info to my buddy who is looking for one.

Did you buy that boat from Active? If yes, then I am pretty sure I sat in that boat when it had just arrived in the showroom. I remember it because that colour is pretty unique and I haven't seen another one like it since.

Saved yourself some State Tax eh?

Nice boat!

kdub
09-08-2009, 07:24 PM
thanks...Yeah, I did get it from active, funny thing, it was the only outback V that year 06, they ever had that color and I ended up with it, it’s nice not having the same color as everyone else, sales tax, yeah huh, lol..