PDA

View Full Version : Trip to barts

jmvotto
09-05-2009, 10:13 PM
Family trip from NY to sturgis, Michigan We went to see some family in Indiana (day trip)so we had stop by Barts today. Too cool with tons of stuff. Bought a kids HL helments some proline dog leashes and bit the the bullet on a Hypelite Broadcast ( sorry Russ they did not have the TT or the alias in stock) I just had to get something) can't wait to get back and try next weekend.

Waynes345
09-05-2009, 10:31 PM
My folks live about 10 miles from there and we make a pilgrimage at least once a year. Sometimes you can luck into a good deal. Lot's of lakes in the area.

jmvotto
09-06-2009, 06:36 AM
Yep, thats how i got the broadcast. Drove by Bell Marine in Syracuse IN. Some cool moomba and supra's there:D

04OUTBACK
09-06-2009, 06:57 PM
Joe,
My wife is gonna be in town next weekend. Let's try to get together and ride. if you have a new surfboard, I have plenty of ballast!!

I have meetings in KY on Thursday and fly back into Buffalo Fri Night with her.. we'll be around Sat and Sunday.

BW

jmvotto
09-06-2009, 07:51 PM
Brad, i'll e-mail or call you to see what we can setup for next weekend.

Joe

kaneboats
09-08-2009, 11:09 AM
I've been using the Broadcast for the whole season. I love it. On Sat. Moombadaze took the two outer fins off his Broadcast. I loved it even more. It was SOOOOOOO much fun!!! Be sure to try it both ways. I'm taking mine off permanently though.