PDA

View Full Version : Reason #438 on why not to use Spay Suntan Lotion

adsman
09-05-2009, 10:49 AM
Ok,

I have already banned spray lotion from the moomba for all of the reasons discussed before.
But I havent been banning it from being applied (on the dock)... until now.

Last weekend, I applied the spray lotion at the dock and hopped in the boat....

sometimes in the driverseat, I turn sideways and lean up against the wind sheild frame (which is painted metallic silver/grey 07 LSV) .... apparently the lotion with all of its toxic powers rubbed off my back and preceded to melt the paint off the frame... (i snag pics later)

just thought I'd share...

jk

STANG KILLA SS
09-05-2009, 04:40 PM
holy crap! i hate that stuff. i had no idea it melted paint.
my g/f and sister use that stuff.
not only does it goe everywhere. but its expensive and last 1/4 as long as a old fassion creme sun block.

c.rix
09-05-2009, 07:09 PM
well look at the positive now you get to take it apart and have it powdercoated white maybe???

Crazy though too bad I would like to see pics when you get a chance

adsman
09-06-2009, 11:34 AM
ill take a pic of it ... I was too mad at after it happened to capture the moment on film .... I guess I coulda taken a pic of the silver stripe of paint on my back too ! hmmmm white powder coat... good idea. any idea how much it would cost ?

c.rix
09-07-2009, 09:15 PM
ill take a pic of it ... I was too mad at after it happened to capture the moment on film .... I guess I coulda taken a pic of the silver stripe of paint on my back too ! hmmmm white powder coat... good idea. any idea how much it would cost ?

Im not sure but it would be killer