PDA

View Full Version : Swim Platform 04 LSV Outback NY

LSV04
08-29-2009, 08:07 PM
Well, I just purchased a beautiful teak platform last week and our marina just called and said they found our old platform!!! . Now I have an extra platform (fiber glass black) The holes on the brackets on the platform are shot. So you either would have to repair or get now brackets. If anyone is interested please let me know.

kaneboats
09-01-2009, 10:41 AM
Please post pics when you put a seadek pad over that uncomfortable teak.:D

michel
09-07-2009, 11:49 PM
hi
my platform was stolen recently and i am looking for another one. would yours fit on a 2004 moomba mobius ls?
thanks
michel

LSV04
09-26-2009, 05:42 AM
I think it will . The angle of the brackets is the only issue. and I think they are at 90 degrees. Check with your dealer and I could take a picture. Im in NY. You can have it . Its in fine shape except you will have to do something with the bracket holes.They wore out and thats why it fell off. Maybe a weld ? Its fiberglass.

jmvotto
09-26-2009, 08:15 AM
LSV 04

Where in NY are you?

yotaismygame
09-27-2009, 01:58 PM
Teak sucks:cool:

zegm
10-01-2009, 04:42 PM
Another subjective opinion "teak s@#ks!
Here is another one "fiberglass with padding is for weenies!"

Real skiboats have teak! Face it, it is a fact just like you must have an inboard drive line (V-drive or Direct drive).
I have yet to hear of a problem of the teak decks coming loose!

Finally I guess I am going to rip up the beautiful wood floor I have in the house and lay some gorgeous rubber padded fiberglass down! NOT! :D

Quote: "Well, I just purchased a beautiful teak platform last week