PDA

View Full Version : Installed PPSG Last Weekend

CT Skier
08-24-2009, 10:00 PM
I finally got my wife to agree to let me buy Perfect Pass for my Outback. I emailed PP to find out exactly what I would need (I have Moomba Cruise) and Gary Allen, the President of PP, emailed right back with the answer. I ordered it on Tuesday and it was at my doorstep by Friday (talk about quick!). It took me about 3 1/2 hours to install the system and I had to wait for a calm enough day on my public lake to calibrate the system, but once I had calm water I was done calibrating in about 10 minutes. Gary told me that I might want to have some of the wiring harness installed by my shop, but with the diagram they supply and a little common sense it was too easy.
The directions were a little vague when it came to calibration due to the many modes you have to choose from to calibrate, but again, with a little common sense it was simple enough to work through.
I love it! I haven't skied it yet, but I pulled my daughter wakeboarding (the three event system has a wakeboarding mode) and I was finally able to "set it and forget it" and just enjoy her run. I can't wait to have my wife or son pull me-they've hated to drive for me in the past because they were nervous wrecks trying to get the speed right.
If you're considering purchasing one, I would definitely recommend it. They don't call it a marriage saver for nothing...