PDA

View Full Version : 2002 Moomba Mobius LSV

jmaustin
08-20-2009, 11:49 AM
This has been a great boat to me, but I recently blew out my knee and had a baby so......

For Sale: 21' 2002 Moomba Mobius LSV
350 Indmar Assault Engine
Approximately 380 hours
Wakeboard Tower
Board racks on each side
Hippo Ballast System
Upgraded Sony stereo with ipod hookup in front and wired remote by steering wheel.
Amp and 6 Polk 6.5" speakers
This system is only about 4 months old.
Comes with a brand new (2008) dual axle trailer with brakes and docking guides.
Always covered

Asking $21,000. I am in Austin and willing to deliver within reasonable distance (1-2hours). Anything over that and we can talk.

Here is the link to my Flickr page with Pics. These, however, do not show the new Polks.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jon_mckee/

Thanks,
Jonathan
[email protected]

kaneboats
08-20-2009, 12:21 PM
Sorry to hear about the knee. Congrats on the baby though. Hope you get better and find your way back here. Where's the best place in Austin to get a steak on the company? And, is there a good microbrewery I should visit? I'll be there in Oct. the week before Halloween. Thanks!

jmaustin
08-20-2009, 03:10 PM
Thanks. Your question is very loaded and almost as highly debated as "Where is the best BBQ". However, I will offer up III Forks and Ruth's Chris Steakhouse.
As for microbreweries, I usually just sample their fruits at the bar but hear good things about Independence, Real Ale, and Live Oak.

kaneboats
08-21-2009, 10:58 AM
Thanks for the tips. I'd never ask where to get BBQ because it's such a personal question.

Sharpie647
08-21-2009, 01:27 PM
Never eaten at Ruth's chris steakhouse... but I have seen their prices. Definitely a place I would only want to eat at if it were on the company