PDA

View Full Version : TELL ME ABOUT YOUR LAKES!!!!

Summit_SS
04-15-2004, 12:13 PM
I am in COLD, SNOWY Colorado and my lake still has a foot of ice on it. I went to Lake Havasu Az the other week and now i have the boating bug.

Tell me about your lake.

noneya
04-15-2004, 12:36 PM
Gave me an error message so I deleted it, try 2

Pic is worth 1000 words

Summit_SS
04-16-2004, 02:01 PM
HEY, thanks for all the replys. From the pic and what you both have told me sounds like Florida is a really great place. I have a Condo on Marco Island but the only water there is Salt water an it is about 2300 miles from where i live in Colorado so do thing i will be making the drive any time soon.

But anyways thanks again

Luke

Summit_SS
04-19-2004, 10:24 PM
Gordon

That has got to be one of the COOLEST things I have ever heard. I have a friend whos brother is developmentally disabled and he is the only person with his condition that I have ever seen out behind a boat skiing. I think that is absolutly wonderful that you were able to do that.... I am sure that it made their day. I know it makes his every time we take him to the lake he doesn't stop talking about it for like a week. Thanks again for telling me that i think it would put a smile on anyones face.

Can't wait to see those pics.

Luke

Summit_SS
04-26-2004, 07:06 PM
Gordon

I hope that everything went well this weekend...Hope you got some great pics too. I looked at your web site and the pictures and the people you go with seem to me to just be amazing. I show my buddies brother the site today and he made us go buy him a new dry suit so that we can go out tomorrow. I wish i had a digital camera to take so pictures for you...quess i will have to go buy one soon.

But anyway hope your weekend was fantastic and the your wife had a great time as well

Talk to you later

Luke

Summit_SS
05-03-2004, 03:00 PM
Those are some great pictures.. Got to hate when you do the head over the nose of the ski type crash, those are never any fun. That is sweet to hear that your wife had a great time and that you have got your friend into sking now. As for the new ski..that part always sucked i thought because you never know the limits of the new ski but is great fun to watch them crash...and if your on the ski to crash.

I have a quick question about barefoot sking. I have never done it and now that i have a boat with enough power to get me out of the water i really want to learn any first starting out tips.

I watch a guy yesterday with a mastercraf drag his son around the lake with that pole sticking out the side. All the poor boy did was get a red stomach from skipping across the water on it so just thought that you might be able to point me in the right direction.

Luke