PDA

View Full Version : Evolution Covers Question

EMMAS MOOMBA
08-14-2009, 10:28 AM
Need some input. Has anybody ever ordered a cover from them. So far they have been great over the phone with me. explaining everything to me about the cover. My question is he does not take credit cards. Only checks. Wants a check before he ships. Never did this before and iam on the east coast. What would u do??? I really like the cover. Thanks for any help andy

qb12
08-14-2009, 11:22 AM
when i had my 05 supra ssv22 i had one made from covercraft (now evolution), cory is a super standup guy who takes great pride in customer service and the quality of his work. i would not hesitate.

jetpilot2002
08-14-2009, 12:05 PM
Do not worry, I sent in a check and two weeks later I had my cover at my doorstep, could not of been happier with the service.
________
Ss 90 (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/SS_90)

moombadaze
08-14-2009, 12:34 PM
Do not worry, I sent in a check and two weeks later I had my cover at my doorstep, could not of been happier with the service.

did you do the group buyin?

EMMAS MOOMBA
08-14-2009, 02:21 PM
Thanks for every ones help. sent the check today. You would think that moomba would make a good cover. Every time it rains the front of my boat is wet . This cover should take care of it again thanks . Andy